Reviews for Hot for Teacher
LongTimeNoRead chapter 26 . 6/9
Hey! So I definitely realize that this fanfic was done 5 years ago (…2017 was five years ago… holy sh-), and you probably couldn’t care less if people continue to review it however I really just need to let you know that this is the funniest fanfic I’ve ever read. Seriously… it took me over 2 hours to read this when I could read another story that’s equally as long in an hour just because I kept have to pause to literally just like giggle… Anyways such a good story!
Jennee77 chapter 16 . 4/26
I love that Albus's favorite family member is Dudley.
lulu2613 chapter 16 . 1/2
I adore Albus!
EndlessRdr2022 chapter 20 . 11/10/2021
Omg. I am laughing so hard at that part about Albus screaming. Hahaha! So funny and unexpected.
RowenaC chapter 22 . 10/14/2021
Well, you had it coming dear draco...
What an amazing story :D
Guest chapter 26 . 10/10/2021
How cute is this story? I mean… awww. And Scorpius and Albus and their little love lives on the side. And Ginny and Harry being freaking hilarious. Loved the story!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/24/2021
Soooo sweet and incredible.a
Thanks for all this stories
Bibis Pandora chapter 26 . 7/14/2021
SIMPLESMENTE AMEI ESSA FIC.
ELA É DIRETA, CLARA E SEM AQUELE DRAMA EXAGERADO QUE AS PESSOAS INSISTEM EM FAZER.
MEUS PARABENS! VOCÊ FOI INCRIVEL!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/12/2021
Wow, why are all the characters just written so well? This story is so funny, so sweet; I loved going from Scorpius' pov to Draco's. Now on to binging on the rest of your catalogue!
hpfreak24 chapter 26 . 7/5/2021
Omg I loved this! A short story but so charming and funny. I LMAO! Totally recommended!
splodee chapter 26 . 6/30/2021
Genuinely funny. Nice job.
itme94 chapter 20 . 5/30/2021
ALBUS RULES
itme94 chapter 12 . 5/29/2021
This Albus has got to be one of the funniest characters in Harry Potter fanfiction!
itme94 chapter 7 . 5/29/2021
Sassy Harry and Ginny are incredible.
itme94 chapter 6 . 5/29/2021
Your Draco and Hermione are so funny and cute together!