Reviews for Hogwarts Protection System
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 4/25
Cute story !
erik chapter 1 . 4/2
A well written and entertaining story.
Monster King chapter 1 . 3/21
Great story I really liked.
stylo1 chapter 1 . 3/6
also if a soul goes when it is time how would you explain the pilospher stone? the soul goes when the body gives out thus preserving your body or tying your soul to something else then your body would safe you from death (note not immortal as you can still die it just takes more effort)
stylo1 chapter 1 . 3/6
with all thats possible ive alwase found it strange how bad the wards of hogwarts where, just read the stories about evil dumbels and it becomes clear why such intensive wards are needed even with even a far lower treshold then what you discribe. i mean they didnt react to a basalisk or an acrumantula or a ceberus or trolls no it needed a combo of trolls, ceberus, 2 horcruxes, 2 dark marks, 3 dark artifects one of them with intent to kill, and a wraith seems to me the hps shouldve gone off much sooner.
why change the spell lumos in to luminos? and tonks is 7th year in harrys first year not a auror cadet which i asume must have at least 1 year of training
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 3/1
Very interesting using the Sorting Hat for protection. :)
ORKCHILD chapter 1 . 2/28
a very enjoyable read, would love to see year 2 with the diary.
Gina chapter 1 . 2/25
This was awesome and totally needed!
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 2/23
Nice. Thanks!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 1 . 2/22
Great story!
Rishie chapter 1 . 2/12
I really enjoyed this story. It was great!
suziq968 chapter 1 . 2/4
It would have been a shorter series, but this would have been so much better for poor Harry.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 1/27
I like the Hogwarts protection idea. It really makes sense. Great story loved reading it.
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 1/24
I like the concept of Hogwarts wards used for detecting and managing (limits of) unwanted magic.
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 1/22