Reviews for Fallout: Rise of Nuka-Girl
1MoreInMe1 chapter 4 . 1/17
Awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter. Nuka-girl is a really cool idea.
ProphetBlack chapter 1 . 1/15
Setup for a super team is pretty cool. I was thinking the core 5 could be Nuka Girl, Shroud (is it Preston?), Cito (Grognak), Mechanist (but with Ingram in the suit, the BoS amputee who made the power armor she could walk in, but Maxon won't clear her for field duty), and one of the less crazy CoA, like that girl in the submarine in Farharbor. She'd be the team equivalent to the Mistress of Mystery, dealing with the more supernatural threats (Dunwich). Just some suggestions for the talent pool. Keep up the good work.
You're doing a great job building up your Fallout Heroes universe! I'm more looking forward to Nuka-Girl's story arc of course, but finding post-apocalyptic equivalents for all of the Unstoppables would be EPIC (and there's already have a Grognak ;)
The code that was entered was the ID for the Nuka Cola recipe. Nice.
Solivore chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
I look forward to future installments of this.
Jonah chapter 3 . 11/16/2017
I always thought it would be awesome if Grognak the Barbarian and The Silver Shroud teamed up but Nuka Girl is a new one
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2017
A short third chapter but quite excellent! I like the idea of the post-apocalyptic citizens of Fallout are making new heroes and resurrecting old ines, trying to make the world a better place.
Starship King chapter 3 . 10/25/2017
pretty good
Nuka Girl Fan chapter 3 . 10/13/2017
I really like the turn the story has taken. I'd venture that Cito in his own right could be considered a super hero, and with Nuka Girl *and* the Silver Shroud coming into the picture, I see an awesome opportunity for a team up. I like the idea of the three of them cleaning up Nuka World, then taking on the worst villains of the Commonwealth, then going on an expedition to Far Harbor to smite another evil doer. Can't wait for more chapters!
Guest for now chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
Why do I have a feeling that all the superheroes in Fallout lore are going to end up working together in forming a Avengers/JLA kind of thing?
blaiseingfire chapter 3 . 9/23/2017
(whistles)
now that was an awesome chapter
(wish I got to it sooner but I was backlogged in fanfic updates)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2017
Great chapter! I love how you created the Capital Union (after ten years it makes sense the BoS would have organized a government). Also having the Commonwealth's OTHER super hero appearing made perfect sense. I wonder if a rehabilitated Mechanist could pop up in the future...? :)
Warden of Lore chapter 3 . 9/18/2017
Soooo hes Batman then...Cooooool
Macgirk chapter 2 . 8/27/2017
I'm very impressed with you idea to turn Nuka-Girl into a true Commonwealth super hero. Fallout is a game that lends itself to creativity, a flexible universe that begs for new ideas that can expand its horizons. You've got an exceptional idea here and I'd wager the game designers wish they'd come up with this themselves. :)

I can't wait for the next installment to continue telling the fascinating story you've started.
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 8/14/2017
... It's certainly an interesting concept and the writing is solid enough. I suppose I cannot make a personal judgement call until I see more.