Reviews for Clock work
Chipster-roo chapter 4 . 7/17
It's nice to see this story get updated. This was a well-written chapter, although I feel sorry for Pipkin...I'll be looking forward to future updates.
Chipster-roo chapter 3 . 5/20
Tearing out Kehaar's organs and bones is "slight" violence? Hmm. At least it's not described in great detail.

Anyway, this is a good chapter, it provides more information about your OCs, and now I can understand what is going on. John's wife is really mean, but so is John, it seems. The part about Timothy helping Jason brush his teeth, but not with going to bed, was funny.

I'm glad Hazel is safe, for now anyway. I hope he'll stay safe...I'll be looking forward to future chapters.
Chipster-roo chapter 2 . 5/16
After seeing the author's note I expected something more graphic.

I assume that guy Jonathan Turnspic is the same one who turned Cowslip into a robot. Although what he's doing to Hazel now is rather worrying...

I'll be looking forward to the next chapters, so I can find out what's going to happen. Please update soon.
Chipster-roo chapter 1 . 5/16
This is mysterious. I'm not sure exactly what is going on, but this story has a lot of potential. The second chapter will hopefully provide some answers. I hope Hazel will be all right though...

Currently I don't have any enemies to suggest, but I might do this later on.