Reviews for Tulsa in space
Rosenbode chapter 6 . 9/30/2018
I started out just LOVING this. Then that ending... you made me bawl like a baby and broke my heart. That's my FAVORITE movie of all times and you broke it. So Wrong!
Kyleeadams123 chapter 6 . 5/5/2018
I finally came back to this book mark, and that’s where you end things! It’s an outrage! I love
Your writing but could you please update a happy chapter? Why?!
Constance Fisher chapter 6 . 10/24/2017
I loved the story. But I wish you would continue. You have a brilliant opportunity to have a gut-wrenching yet beautiful father son moment here.
victoria.roden-lockwood chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
I personally thought that this should be placed into the second movie if one comes out. the way you presented it almost made me feel like I was actually there
SCREW EVERYTHING chapter 6 . 9/24/2017
I LOVE THE MOVIE AND STUFF BUT OH MY GOD
WHY ?!
Puppy 17 chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
Yay! I absolutely loved the movie but I needed a reunion! This was exactly what I was looking for. I can't wait to read more!
Nick chapter 6 . 8/21/2017
Best writer. This is one of the saddest short stories i have ever read. You really touched me. Keep writing like this.
RealLifeShipper chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
Please update! This is exactly ehat I needed!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2017
I love this, but I think I'm too young for it. I don't want any of you-know-what... so I'm not going to continue reading, but awesome writing. You are an amazing writer, just as good as the person who made the movie.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
Seriously...please update
Dany67 chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
I really like this story! I hope you keep it up :))
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/14/2017
I love it! Keep updating plzzzz
Guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2017