Reviews for Lawfully Good
white tiger freak chapter 17 . 9/9
YAY! I love this so much! Quick question: Are you going to have Roselyn use some awesome hidden healing powers on Jay some time in this story?
musicluver246 chapter 17 . 8/30
Great story so far.
TheGreatGodzilla chapter 17 . 8/17
Then they have only two options left, self-exile or banishment by the crown. It is most likely

that they're going to choose self-exile and go to who knows where, leaving only notes in their

rooms for Ben, Roselyn, Doug, Lonnie and the others to read. After that, they may either set out

to find them or have to let them go. Because putting the posters with their faces on them will make

Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos think they are now the wanted criminals. And I believe that there will

be some groups of extremists risen up and will do whatever it takes to put Mal's gang's lives to

an end. And why am I telling you this? Because I highly doubt that just telling the adults that Chad

is the very source of why all of this happened will satisfy them. And I wonder how Ben, Roselyn and

the others are going to deal with the extremists. In reality, the execution would be their punishment

but since you don't want your story to go too dark, having them jailed or banished might sufficed.

And I know that Ben cannot let Mal and her gang go without being dealt with. So what's kind of

punishment will he give them? Having them do community service or putting them under the

house arrest on school's ground? For some people, this may satisfy them because their freedoms

have been taken away from them until there is an order for a change occurred while some others

would keep protesting and demand their executions instead. I know that you won't do such things

as executions or murders but at least, Mal and her gang should have concerns about what's going

to happen to them in the near future. And in the near future, I mean when things are settled and

peace has returned to Auradon and everybody are being critics about what to do with Mal's gang.

And if they're being put under house arrest, can you imagine how hilarious it would be if one of them

accidentally sounds the alarm, and then whole school is being investigated, checked, scanned and

disturbed by a horde of cops and secret agents? If this occurs like a lot of times, some people might

even think that cops and the government's secret agents are just the organizations for disturbing

everybody's lives for 24 hours per a day instead of making everybody feels safe and sound. I got

this idea when I remembered about Antman and the Wasp that I watched months ago, of course.

And if you still don't like the extremists, the other options would be trying to poison Mal's gang

or giving them the threatening messages via either phones or letters, making them wanted to leave

because they are feeling unsafe, uncomfortable and making the bad images to Ben and some others.
RHatch89 chapter 17 . 8/11
Awesome update :)
hateme101 chapter 16 . 5/8
love it but i feel like their forgiven way to easily. update soon
Jay-Wow chapter 16 . 4/30
Eeeeeek! You're back with another great chapter! The last thing I expected was for the group to split but I honestly loved that they did. And I can tell you put a lot of thought as who would get paired with who, seeing how the girls contrast with the boys (and am I wrong for shipping Meraud/Evie because DAMN I could see it). I also really enjoyed how both of the romantic couples had their closure despite the differences, especially with Bal, you gave their relationship so much more depth and I'd probably be a bigger fan of their relationship if Descendants had went with this ending for them. I enjoy this so much more than the movie, as well as your OCs and your version of Maleficent, it's perfect. I can't wait to see Maleficent's coronation! And please, you don't have to try, this chapter was so good! Great job, update as soon as you can, I could wait years if it means waiting for quality like this! :)
bfireworks5 chapter 16 . 4/25
seems like dark times, but there is still hope
This is great thank you so much!
PrettyRecklessLaura chapter 16 . 4/22
Can't wait for more!
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 16 . 4/22
I feel like Mal sacrificing herself is the only way the adults will let the others stay, but I don't think Ben will be convinced. He just wanted Mal to be good. I always got the vibe that he wouldn't have minded it if the others stayed evil.
TheGreatGodzilla chapter 16 . 4/22
I cannot see that the adults are going to spare Mal's gang lives after this ended.

The three possible scenarios are that they have to return to the penal colony,

being executed for their crimes or they decided to commit suicide. So please,

surprise me about how are you going to make them survive the aftermath

and the consequence of this whole ordeal. One thing for sure is that even

six months after the coronation, some people would still hate them and

most likely trying to kill them out vengeance, retaliation, fear, and safety,

by any mean necessary for helped Maleficent in taking over Auradon.
CalliL13 chapter 13 . 2/25
This was an unexpected twist but I am loving it! They wrote Maleficent entirely too ditzy and weak in the movie portrayal but I love how the Mistress of all Evil is finally out to play!
janusscientes chapter 1 . 2/15
Wait...
"...when Rapunzel's parents were pregnant..."
"...Rapunzel's parents were pregnant..."
"...RAPUNZEL'S PARENTS WERE PREGNANT..."?!
bfireworks5 chapter 15 . 10/11/2017
seems like things r goin well...
Heaven-water-sister chapter 15 . 10/7/2017