Reviews for Lawfully Good
hateme101 chapter 16 . 5/8
love it but i feel like their forgiven way to easily. update soon
Jay-Wow chapter 16 . 4/30
Eeeeeek! You're back with another great chapter! The last thing I expected was for the group to split but I honestly loved that they did. And I can tell you put a lot of thought as who would get paired with who, seeing how the girls contrast with the boys (and am I wrong for shipping Meraud/Evie because DAMN I could see it). I also really enjoyed how both of the romantic couples had their closure despite the differences, especially with Bal, you gave their relationship so much more depth and I'd probably be a bigger fan of their relationship if Descendants had went with this ending for them. I enjoy this so much more than the movie, as well as your OCs and your version of Maleficent, it's perfect. I can't wait to see Maleficent's coronation! And please, you don't have to try, this chapter was so good! Great job, update as soon as you can, I could wait years if it means waiting for quality like this! :)
bfireworks5 chapter 16 . 4/25
seems like dark times, but there is still hope
This is great thank you so much!
PrettyRecklessLaura chapter 16 . 4/22
Can't wait for more!
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 16 . 4/22
I feel like Mal sacrificing herself is the only way the adults will let the others stay, but I don't think Ben will be convinced. He just wanted Mal to be good. I always got the vibe that he wouldn't have minded it if the others stayed evil.
TheGreatGodzilla chapter 16 . 4/22
I cannot see that the adults are going to spare Mal's gang lives after this ended.

The three possible scenarios are that they have to return to the penal colony,

being executed for their crimes or they decided to commit suicide. So please,

surprise me about how are you going to make them survive the aftermath

and the consequence of this whole ordeal. One thing for sure is that even

six months after the coronation, some people would still hate them and

most likely trying to kill them out vengeance, retaliation, fear, and safety,

by any mean necessary for helped Maleficent in taking over Auradon.
CalliL13 chapter 13 . 2/25
This was an unexpected twist but I am loving it! They wrote Maleficent entirely too ditzy and weak in the movie portrayal but I love how the Mistress of all Evil is finally out to play!
janusscientes chapter 1 . 2/15
Wait...
"...when Rapunzel's parents were pregnant..."
"...Rapunzel's parents were pregnant..."
"...RAPUNZEL'S PARENTS WERE PREGNANT..."?!
bfireworks5 chapter 15 . 10/11/2017
seems like things r goin well...
Heaven-water-sister chapter 15 . 10/7/2017
loved it.
Arkytior's Song chapter 15 . 10/7/2017
Lol loved it! Yay no hard feelings between them!
gossamermouse101 chapter 14 . 9/12/2017
Yes Roselyn you tell that not so prince charming what's up
Jay-Wow chapter 14 . 9/11/2017
Ooooh! The VKs and the AKs teaming up together to defeat Maleficent? I might just like this ending better than the canon ending for the first film! And again, you portray your eviler-Maleficent as wicked as possible as she betrays the rest of the Isle (mainly Jafar, EQ, and Cruella) while trying to send Jay, Evie, and Carlos back too because she didn't need them anymore.

I'm so glad that Roselyn learned the truth about her necklace, and that Claire wanted to give Chad what he rightfully deserved (bonus points for Roselyn not bothering to hold Claire back either lol). I also enjoyed how you portrayed each of the VKs personal struggle, rather than just focusing on Jay and Mal. I personally favor this realization of the Core Four's intent than the movie, it seems much more natural. I only hope the final battle is as badass and beautiful as the rest of the fanfic.

Great chapter, great job! I'm itching to see the next one! Update as soon as you can! :)
PrettyRecklessLaura chapter 14 . 9/10/2017