Reviews for Above the Walking Dead
New chapters!
zombiechick73 chapter 36 . 7/30
I took my time rereading it all and I totally forgot how funny it is at times. I knew Eli was funny, but Gunner is a riot himself. I also forgot how much I loved Amy and Rhett, and I miss them! He was such a hero in the end. Oh jeez and Michael, Matthew and Jax!
So, I may have taken my time with rereading, and finished Thursday afternoon, but then could NOT wait for the new episodes, reading the first two last night, and the final 3 over the last 4 or 5 hours! I was hoping to stretch it out so that I would not have to wait so long for season 5, but I struggled with that goal.
Did you really get sly and bring Negan into this story! That was great! It is all so great. I hope you are extremely proud of this series and never stop! Thank you so much!
OMG what will happen next?
Timo chapter 36 . 7/25
I am still reading this!
Excellent!
New chapters!
Kara chapter 36 . 7/11
Thank you! I really enjoy reading this.
Johnthor chapter 36 . 7/9
Leo is better off of his meds, very hardcore character. More of them need to be like him.
This series is still not half bad.
Johnthor chapter 32 . 7/8
That was one of your best episodes. The guy in the woods taking a dump was hilarious. The girl screwing them all over, especially the boy she was "dating" was great. She should be a main character now.
Brian chapter 32 . 7/2
It's about time! And a great start! Very twisted!
YESSSSS!
TJ chapter 36 . 6/24
Thank you for doing this it must be a lot of work
queengreyjoy chapter 36 . 6/24
I liked the two different names Leo and Zane had for their yachts. It shows the difference between them. I can not help but wonder where season 5 will take us.
Hahahaha Leo was cracjing me up in that episode. Singing the canada anthem was excellent and the way he killed thunder was harsh!
queengreyjoy chapter 33 . 6/19
I love what you did with Ryder and Kyle's side effects to what they went through. It was very realistic. And now Cutter is back and the hotel is in trouble! I can't put it down.
queengreyjoy chapter 32 . 6/19
I really did not see that all coming! Great start and a great twist!