Reviews for Above the Dead
jesusrules chapter 24 . 10h
Super cool going back during the grover episode and seeing how everything played out. And now the ending of this one with everyone on the horses. Good shit bro!
Bravo!
jesusrules chapter 22 . 5/26
This is by far your best one and I felt that way before the very best part, the ending.
zombiechick73 chapter 26 . 5/24
Wow, just WOW! I thought the ending of the last one was shocking, or the 1st one of this new half, or even the season 1 endings, but I never and I mean NEVER thought something like this would happen! It's hard to even go back and think about everything else that happened, after that ending. I am so moved by this story, and shocked, repeatedly!
I actually read the first one twice. It was non-stop action and I was able to picture it better the second time through. The ending to that one was so sad, and then it got even sadder!
Love how you go back and show the first day of the apocalypse so many times, from different perspectives, like in the Grover episode. It's obvious you have a master plan with this series.
The 3rd one ended with the army of people on the horses, and I was like wtf, here we go again! Nice twist with it being the beach people, and there as an ally. This story keeps developing!
All that stuff going on with Leo was really intense, and again, another superior ending! How do you come up with this stuff?
Leo became a hero on that last one. You can certainly see where Zane got it from. I loved how they all jumped on/in front of him when he came out to stop the fighting at Glenwood. Such a moving moment! It will be great to have Leo back in the story in season 4, especially with you know who, gone! OMG and that bonus scene with Jordan! What the hell was that? Such a bad but interesting character. I hope I don't have to wait a year for season 4, but no pressure. Love you for creating this story! I hope you are staying safe and our world doesn't become as apocalyptic as this series. Thank you so very much!
zombiechick73 chapter 25 . 5/24
OMG!
crossover80 chapter 26 . 5/24
i still love this series. these new 5 chapters were a lot like the first season. lots of shocking turns and revelations. that last part with jordan was a great bonus scene for what's coming next. thank you for keeping this going!
Mary chapter 26 . 5/20
Oh no
Still going great, ty!
Mac1978 chapter 26 . 5/21
If this was on tv you would of just lost half your audience over killing a fan favorite just like when twd killed off Glen. Its an over sensitive world these days.
GRANDPA! Really? Damn! I thought it was his grandson, Grover. Sad!
Mary chapter 25 . 5/19
Very powerful one.
Larsons chapter 26 . 5/20
OMG OMG OMG!
Sad, shocking, BUT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I did not think Jordan was going to do that. The bonus scene was so funny because as soon as she did what she did I was thinking that same thing, that she is the real villian, and then she said it herself hahaha
Read it all in two days! My favorite part was the last line/scene of it all, with Jordan screaming that she is the villain! Man that was perfect.
Larsons chapter 25 . 5/20
Oh whoa! I did not see that coming he was there the entire time. I thought he was in Seattle and going to be traveling all the way back. I can very much picture that pov angle falling back and seeing the compound. effin great man!
Mary chapter 23 . 5/17
The title of this one really makes sense.