Reviews for Above the Walking Dead
Casey chapter 8 . 5/2
The colonel and neighbors who were all laughing at the guy mowing his lawn was a real lol. Congratulations on this series it's very well put together. I couldn't put it down after the ending of the finale episode, and it just keeps growing as a story.
Casey chapter 1 . 4/21
Really not bad! The round table jokes during the flashback were hilarious and so was the Disneyland comment. Rough ending though!
I see it's been a long time since you posted new chapters. I hope there is more coming
Outstanding series.
Brian chapter 26 . 1/3
When can we expect more?
Guest chapter 26 . 12/26/2020
I had been reading this the last few weeks and it was pretty interesting how you brought Christmas into an apocalyptic story. Really shocked with how that just ended and am impressed overall with the work you have put into it, including the illustrations on your website. I had to keep going there to visualize the characters. Very nice project you have going.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2020
Pretty decent story up to this point but that ending was a real page turner. I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes from here.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2020
lol
Guest chapter 26 . 10/17/2020
I'm crying. Thanks for that
Timo chapter 26 . 10/5/2020
This series!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/21/2020
I can't believe who you have killed off! I won't say anything in case its a spoiler but I am smh!
Haha Leo in the last episode singing take me out to the ball game was great! That whole episode was crazy, especially the ending.
Your series keeps getting better thank you!
Joanna chapter 26 . 9/6/2020
Your short film was cute, the illustrations and website are well put together and this series is very well though through. What a story you are telling. Do you have a plan with it?
Kellie chapter 26 . 8/27/2020
That was worse than Glen's death :(
I'm glad this is not on tv that would have been rough to see.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/22/2020
That was more terrible than the ending of season 1. I do enjoy your random one-liners, comical relief, flashbacks, and twisted endings. Eli had me cracking up a few times and the guy cutting his grass was good. The way they poke fun at Grandpa during his speeches, and Marlena dancing. Eli drinking was funny too, and Cleo complaining about her "distraction" kissing with Damon.
I'm ready for more!