Reviews for Above the Walking Dead
TJ chapter 36 . 6/24
Thank you for doing this it must be a lot of work
queengreyjoy chapter 36 . 6/24
I liked the two different names Leo and Zane had for their yachts. It shows the difference between them. I can not help but wonder where season 5 will take us.
Hahahaha Leo was cracjing me up in that episode. Singing the canada anthem was excellent and the way he killed thunder was harsh!
queengreyjoy chapter 33 . 6/19
I love what you did with Ryder and Kyle's side effects to what they went through. It was very realistic. And now Cutter is back and the hotel is in trouble! I can't put it down.
queengreyjoy chapter 32 . 6/19
I really did not see that all coming! Great start and a great twist!
Tim chapter 36 . 6/13
I loved that you kind of brought Negan inro it and brought the story to the east coast. It feels like there is still more story there with Colton's friends still a part of the other group.
comicguy98 chapter 36 . 6/9
THANK YOU FOR STILL DOING THIS!
JJ chapter 36 . 6/5
Finished. Loved it! Thank you!
Mac1978 chapter 36 . 6/6
You are still killing it with this series man. Keep em coming!
I kept wondering if you were going to seriously show Negan, but that was cool. Very cool episode
keepa82 chapter 36 . 6/2
I got even more worried for DJ after Cutter came on to him. I thought he was going to kill him for not being into him or something! Thank goodness he survived!
So, I am guessing Shepard finally returns for season 5? Will he be freeing Jordan from her cage? Her and her pet cougar lmao! I can not wait!
JJ chapter 32 . 5/30
Great start!
Mary chapter 36 . 5/30
I will be impatiently awaiting the new season. This is quite the world you have created, young man.
keepa82 chapter 35 . 6/1
Okay now I am worried about DJ! Was that opening scene a foreshadow?
Mary chapter 33 . 5/30
Kyle's troubles make a lot of sense, after the trauma he has gone through. I am going to try and get through the rest of these today, perhaps with a glass of wine by the time I get to the last one.