Reviews for Above the Walking Dead
apecrazy chapter 24 . 5/17/2020
Oh shit that ending was too suspenseful I can't go to sleep now!
apecrazy chapter 23 . 5/16/2020
Grover is not THAT bad! His grandfather seems like big trouble though!
Larsons chapter 22 . 5/16/2020
That was the most action of this series since the season 1 final episode. As good as it was it felt like something was missing, and then it HAPPENED! Poor Blake! And the mother of that kid! Good god!
apecrazy chapter 22 . 5/16/2020
SICK! I thought you were never going to come back, just like walking dead may never come back haha! They should be reading this during isolation and prepping it for TV! That episode needs to be an actual episode! That last scene with Blake, omg! That woulda looked sick on TV!
HeatherMays chapter 25 . 5/16/2020
You tricked me! Very interesting turn of events. And so, Leo was just inside the compound the whole time? Since when? I am saving the finale for tomorrow.
This has been excellent! Thank you :)
HeatherMays chapter 24 . 5/16/2020
OMG what is about to happen next? Who are on the horses?
Renee talking to GW was interesting, especially once you find out it was about him having autism. Another epic speech by Zane, and then again by Grandpa. I literally laughed out loud a couple times when his bratty grandchildren were teasing him. You really make the viewer care about these characters, so no more death by these assholes on the horses!
keepa82 chapter 22 . 5/16/2020
(Not complaining) But it has been almost a year! I might have to do some rereading. I had to read the first two pages cause I do remember where it left off. I forgot some other things though, and maybe some characters. Going to get started later tonight!
HeatherMays chapter 23 . 5/16/2020
I love how you go back in time and bring in so much needed information. Super cool seeing same scenes from a different perspective. I liked how Grover was clever enough to allow the army to do his work for him while putting up walls at nike world. That part with the whimpering dog was sad :(
HeatherMays chapter 22 . 5/16/2020
That reminded me of the ending of the first season, the sadness of it all. It also brought me back to everything that Griffey has been through, that poor POOR child :(
That Vance guy really caught me off guard! I did not see that coming! Does that mean Jo and the others are also bad? Don't answer! I'm reading on!
zombiechick73 chapter 22 . 5/16/2020
STARTING TONIGHT!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/2/2020
Took me 4 days to read all these. I thought it was excellent. But what are your plans with this? Must be alot of work
Seth chapter 1 . 4/12/2020
Shit!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/8/2020
I hope there is more to come
Laura chapter 6 . 3/31/2020
:-(
Guest chapter 21 . 3/30/2020
I had to slow down and only read one a day. It was a little boring at the beginning of season 3 but I get it and the end of four and the entire fifth episode made up for it all! Cannot wait four more!
740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »