Reviews for Above the Walking Dead
Tim chapter 36 . 6/13
I loved that you kind of brought Negan inro it and brought the story to the east coast. It feels like there is still more story there with Colton's friends still a part of the other group.
comicguy98 chapter 36 . 6/9
THANK YOU FOR STILL DOING THIS!
JJ chapter 36 . 6/5
Finished. Loved it! Thank you!
Mac1978 chapter 36 . 6/6
You are still killing it with this series man. Keep em coming!
I kept wondering if you were going to seriously show Negan, but that was cool. Very cool episode
keepa82 chapter 36 . 6/2
I got even more worried for DJ after Cutter came on to him. I thought he was going to kill him for not being into him or something! Thank goodness he survived!
So, I am guessing Shepard finally returns for season 5? Will he be freeing Jordan from her cage? Her and her pet cougar lmao! I can not wait!
JJ chapter 32 . 5/30
Great start!
Mary chapter 36 . 5/30
I will be impatiently awaiting the new season. This is quite the world you have created, young man.
keepa82 chapter 35 . 6/1
Okay now I am worried about DJ! Was that opening scene a foreshadow?
Mary chapter 33 . 5/30
Kyle's troubles make a lot of sense, after the trauma he has gone through. I am going to try and get through the rest of these today, perhaps with a glass of wine by the time I get to the last one.
Mary chapter 32 . 5/29
It was nice to see more chapters in this series. I am not too sure who remembers Alfred Hitchcock, these days, but that chapter reminds me of his work.
HeatherMays chapter 32 . 5/31
I am SO thrilled to see more episodes and will begin reading these this weekend!
Mac1978 chapter 32 . 5/31
That girl is a BITCH!
keepa82 chapter 32 . 5/31
I knew that opening scene could not be true! If that would of been on tv it might of gotten me. The snow stuff was cute.
Oh my gosh poor, poor Kyle! I feel bad for Milo too.
That post credit scene has me excited for the next episode!
lakehouse79 chapter 36 . 5/30
Leo should stay off his meds he is a much better character that way. Cutter dying kind of sucked, he was another good character but I guess his death was epic, and at the hands of Leo.
740 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »