Reviews for Above the Walking Dead
Cami chapter 31 . 9/12/2021
I loved that ending with Leo and Jordan but don't let that bitch out of her cage, lol! I know she has to, eventually, but I'm okay with her rotting in there the rest of this series. We have enough to worry about with her boyfriend and evil daughter! lol
Guest chapter 31 . 9/3/2021
Still going strong my man
lakehouse79 chapter 31 . 8/22/2021
Still going strong! thx!
Kara chapter 31 . 8/18/2021
I am still reading this so please never stop ;/p
Johnthor chapter 31 . 8/13/2021
The one all about Jordan was the best by far. I'd watch a show based on her, her boyfriend and the mob, but this series would not be good on tv. It is too mushy like twd, but at times it is also good like twd. Like the softball episode. Too much softball and not enough drinking. The old McDonald part was funny, more of those parts instead of the mush. I liked Grover's new gf until the game, unless she's going to end up with Zane, that would be good! That would get Grover back off his meds haha!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/11/2021
wtf is she going to make friends with the cougar? Looking forward to more chapters being posted!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/10/2021
More new characters! I am liking Jessica and the Cornal is great too.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/9/2021
That episode was straight up badass! I can't wait for Shepard to arrive and even though Jordan belongs in a cage it will be good to see him arrive and set her free!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/7/2021
AWESOME to have you BACK! That was an honorable episode for Grandpa, rest in peace!
Tim chapter 31 . 8/4/2021
I love how you keep the past a thing of this series, and not just before day of the zombie but also the day of. It's pretty cool seeing that day when you introduce new groups, like the people at the college or the camping group who took it from them.
I'm still hooked.
jesusrules chapter 31 . 7/29/2021
Bro! U r still Killing it!
Nikki chapter 31 . 7/26/2021
It has been a long while since you last posted episodes, but well worth the wait! It's still going strong and I will always keep coming back for new episodes. Tons of thanks for all of your hard work on this project of yours
lisalovers chapter 28 . 7/25/2021
lmao "silly fag.. dic.. are for chicks!" I have never heard that one! Offensive for sure but then again look at the guy who said it. It was great!
HeatherMays chapter 31 . 7/20/2021
Okay, so I read this all twice, the new season that is. With the twists and knowing what happens it's easier to understand it more. I bet rereading the entire series would do that. If I do that will you promise to have the second half posted lol. After giving them a peaceful Christmas I am expecting bad things to come in the next half. I can't wait!
Larsons chapter 31 . 7/19/2021
See, those 3 are badass and almost got their campus back single handedly! I almost felt like I was reading a new story for while there. I knew what it was but it was weird without any regulars until there they all were! It's good they got to have a better Christmas. Man after a year I forgot how really good this series is and can not wait for you to post again!
740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »