Reviews for Above the Walking Dead
Larsons chapter 11 . 3/29/2018
Amc, r u seeing this?
crossover80 chapter 8 . 3/28/2018
First ep is my new fav, even better than the season 1 finale. But in ep 2 I love the new character Renee (my son has autism) and her view, and how she contributes. Great character!
HeatherMays chapter 11 . 3/28/2018
I just finished! Went straight to sleep after reading the 3rd and 4th last night and couldn't wait to dive right into the last one. There were some real funny parts in the 4th one and I think the 3rd too. The kayaking stuff was cool. The ups truck was funny especially when they got all excited after fighting off the motorcycles guys. More humor in this last one too. Eli is usually based around that humor. He is one tough kid too.
I look forward to your endings. They are so great and this one did not disappoint!
apecrazy chapter 11 . 3/28/2018
Man, I do not get tired of reading this story. Bring on the second half!
readme101 chapter 7 . 3/27/2018
Phenomenal!
apecrazy chapter 10 . 3/27/2018
Harsh opening scene to episode 4! Great comic relief at ups lol
apecrazy chapter 9 . 3/27/2018
That wiffle ball stuff was great! Baker boardwalk and wall pong too!
Liked the football field scene and the dream with the sheriff guy and the zombie water skiing hahaha
apecrazy chapter 8 . 3/27/2018
Hell yea, first DJ and now colonel ballard!
Larsons chapter 7 . 3/27/2018
Whoaaaa! All i can say or think after reading that is how in the world is this not on tv?
That ending with Zane and his family, wow!
apecrazy chapter 7 . 3/27/2018
What a way to open the new season! The SSH is awesome
keepa82 chapter 7 . 3/27/2018
I am so happy to see this story continue! I forgot how good it was until I dug into this episode, and could not stop. I almost want to reread now, before going on.
Sarastars90 chapter 7 . 3/27/2018
omg I was so nervous there would never be a season 2.
wickhard chapter 7 . 3/27/2018
HELL YEA! Can't wait! Thank you so much for this!
HeatherMays chapter 8 . 3/27/2018
That was unbelievable! So much pain with those poor kids and the flashbacks were so exciting! Another compound, maybe? Leo is one intense character. Oh and those poor young children, the little girl, and the grandson who survived. Broke my heart when Leo and Mason walked in on them in the room.
I should be sleeping but need more!
I had to copy and save that cause it wouldn't let me post twice under episode 2. Now I'm tired and must sleep! But another great episode! The flashbacks of DJ and Colonel Ballard were great. The lawnmower guy was hilarious. DJ is great. I need sleep, read more tomorrow.
comicguy98 chapter 7 . 3/26/2018