Reviews for Above the Walking Dead
zombiechick73 chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
So sad ;(
But I can't wait to read more! Nice job ;)
comicguy98 chapter 3 . 6/18/2017
Surprisingly this is pretty good. That Land of the Great North West stuff is very creative. pretty curious to see where the rest of the story is going.
HeatherMays chapter 6 . 6/14/2017
Oh my god. I can't believe that ending :( I did really like the bonus scene for season 2. You obviously have a plan here. Epic bad guys! Matthew, Tina, and Colonel Ballard. Great characters all around. I'm excited for more of the compound people. Hope Scout is okay!
HeatherMays chapter 5 . 6/14/2017
Oh my god, that fakeout zombie scene was great! Go Greg! Looks like I am stayng up late tonight ;)
HeatherMays chapter 4 . 6/14/2017
They may be terrible people but the sarcastic banter between Matthew and his sister is hilarious. It's hard to put this story down :)
apecrazy chapter 6 . 6/14/2017
huffs, lol.
great story, can't wait for more.
wickhard chapter 6 . 6/11/2017
I did not see that coming! It was good but I am not happy! wow, just wow. I will look forward to the second season and what happens from here. I hope Zane and his family return. That is my guess.
wickhard chapter 5 . 6/10/2017
omg! I have plans but can't wait to get home and read 6! Greg is BADASS!
wickhard chapter 4 . 6/10/2017
Wow! Like I said, love the twists! Can't believe how 4 just ended! Bring on 5!
Sarastars90 chapter 6 . 6/6/2017
Season 2 please!
wickhard chapter 3 . 6/4/2017
hahahaha I LOVED when Eli mentioned having to read comics to compare something to the world they now live in! Loving this story! Especially the way each episode ends with a twist.
lakehouse79 chapter 6 . 6/1/2017
Way too much sappy emotion! I mean I liked some of it but damn, cry me a river. lol
Not gonna lie tho, it was good (other than all the boohoo crap), real $hit! It got better after the second one, when there was less crying and more action.
Larsons chapter 6 . 5/29/2017
This needs to be on television!
Mac1978 chapter 4 . 5/28/2017
that ending was insane! ok done with 4, onto 5! making my gf read this. we both love the show and fear too. wish this would get picked up! is that why you wrote it as a show?
Mac1978 chapter 3 . 5/28/2017
halfway through and totally addicted. Going to finish later. Wasn't sure I was going to be able to follow something in tv format but once I started I just couldn't stop. quite the story you have going so far. is there a reason you chose to go tv format?
740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 Next »