Reviews for Above the Walking Dead
Sarastars90 chapter 6 . 6/6/2017
Season 2 please!
wickhard chapter 3 . 6/4/2017
hahahaha I LOVED when Eli mentioned having to read comics to compare something to the world they now live in! Loving this story! Especially the way each episode ends with a twist.
lakehouse79 chapter 6 . 6/1/2017
Way too much sappy emotion! I mean I liked some of it but damn, cry me a river. lol
Not gonna lie tho, it was good (other than all the boohoo crap), real $hit! It got better after the second one, when there was less crying and more action.
Larsons chapter 6 . 5/29/2017
This needs to be on television!
Mac1978 chapter 4 . 5/28/2017
that ending was insane! ok done with 4, onto 5! making my gf read this. we both love the show and fear too. wish this would get picked up! is that why you wrote it as a show?
Mac1978 chapter 3 . 5/28/2017
halfway through and totally addicted. Going to finish later. Wasn't sure I was going to be able to follow something in tv format but once I started I just couldn't stop. quite the story you have going so far. is there a reason you chose to go tv format?
keepa82 chapter 6 . 5/24/2017
I am sick to my stomach! But eager for Season two!
Seriously, great all around story. Lot of characters I'm looking forward to learning more about. I can tell you built the story to really expand. Well done.
keepa82 chapter 5 . 5/24/2017
Just finished the fourth and fifth chapters. Amazing! Quite the story you have put together. These characters are something else. Even the bad ones. That Matthew!
Time to dive right into the final chapter.
crossover80 chapter 3 . 5/17/2017
you had me at the synopsis. and honestly it just got better and better. can't wait for more :)
keepa82 chapter 2 . 5/16/2017
100% hooked!
keepa82 chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
OMG! More please! Seriously tho, the dog!?
746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50