Reviews for Above the Walking Dead
comicguy98 chapter 28 . 7/5/2021
I am loving the new season! Jordan raped and living in a cage is perfectly ok by me! I am happy Zane was ok with it and more like his dad. Leo is the man. I can't wait to get more on Grover. Happy 4th!
zombiechick73 chapter 31 . 7/4/2021
Man that bonus scene! How long are you going to make me wait for more?
I LOVED the 4th episode and the softball game. Jessica and her teammates were hilarious. I love the drinking and normal life stuff and how much the Clark team appreciated it. Scout's story was also great.
Grover coming together with dad and Zane to go kick some ass! Great finale! I loved the part when Samantha got to see Grover and how curious about him she was. I'm glad their Christmas worked out this year and that Jordan part at the end was interesting. Is she going to have a new pet? Oh and speaking of cats I thought you were going to have the zombie eat that kitten in the Fort Vancouver episode. I would have complained about that!
Seriously though how long do I have to wait for these answers, and more material! But thanks! I am a fan!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/2/2021
nice speech zane
queengreyjoy chapter 29 . 7/3/2021
I didn't like the Jordan one at first until she ended up in a cage! Then you did her like GOT did would do a bitch like her. Can't wait until she breaks out and Grover gets over his issues and works with Zane and and his father to kill her ass once and for all.
queengreyjoy chapter 27 . 7/3/2021
It has been awhile but this one reminded me how good this series is. That was the best way to honor Grandpa and I loved how you showed him with fish
Glenforever chapter 27 . 7/2/2021
I finally got started on this! Epic episode! It would truly be epic if on TV!
apecrazy chapter 31 . 7/2/2021
Great like always. Leo is a new man which keeps things fresh. The bonus scene was a good tease for the upcoming half. I will be looking forward to it.
keepa82 chapter 31 . 7/2/2021
What a finish! I was like that was too easy but then that part with Jordan followed by the bonus scene sets up a good second half. I enjoyed this half too, but excited to see what kind of shit blows up in the next episodes! I hope sooner than later. Thank you for doing this and taking the time!
Mary chapter 31 . 6/29/2021
That was a much better Christmas.
Mary chapter 27 . 6/28/2021
I live at the beach, and will think about Sam and Fish as I walk down the shoreline.
keepa82 chapter 29 . 6/29/2021
Leo is becoming the hero they need after losing grandpa
wickhard chapter 27 . 6/29/2021
The battle on the beach was rockin!
zombiechick73 chapter 29 . 6/28/2021
LOVED the episode on Jordan and her fated karma! This last episode's new guy, Davis is great. I was cracking up when he called Harris the queen of fancy footwear. But didn't Zane say that once too? I can't remember, maybe it was something similair. I loved the colonel from the start, and Jessica is another great new character. I thought for sure she was going to be bad, and with Ace until you revealed what happened. I looked up Fort Vancouver. Very cool!
keepa82 chapter 28 . 6/28/2021
Jordan in a cage! Where she belongs! I'm not sure I'd wish what's happening to her on anyone, but at the same time I'm not sure I wouldn't wish it on her! I did love how Leo left her there, and not surprised Zane was ok with it. I am worried though that it will come back to haunt them :0
apecrazy chapter 27 . 6/28/2021
1 down 4 to go I am all over this!
746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »