Reviews for Above the Walking Dead
HeatherMays chapter 27 . 6/28/2021
I forgot how good this series is. That ending and Zane's speech was perfect. I would be in tears if that was all on television.
I forgot that Leo had not seen Samantha's journal yet. That thing keeps bringing back the emotion of the first season. It's interesting how Leo is back, filling in his father's shoes. I can't wait to see where this goes next, and sure hope Jordan is the reason the next episode is called Karma!
keepa82 chapter 27 . 6/28/2021
Gosh it is about time! I was worried. Great start to the new season, I love that ending. You have a way of making such a terrible death into something beautiful, which makes it easier to cope with. If I had it my way he wouldn't be dead!
The part with Leo meeting Todd was funny, how he made fun of him for staying at work lol. It was nice to find a little humor in a very sad episode.
zombiechick73 chapter 28 . 6/27/2021
Omg Fish and his dad (Grandpa) riding a wave into heaven! I loved every flashback scene in this one. Learned so much about the family.
But wtf happened to Jordan? I'm going to fall asleep reading this next one
zombiechick73 chapter 27 . 6/27/2021
You're alive! Haha kust kidding dude. I was so happy to look at my phone and see FIVE email notifications of new episodes! I am taking a shower, going to bed and getting started! Thank you for still doing this!
Casey chapter 26 . 5/31/2021
I loved reading all this. It's great, but Jordan IS very much the villain of this story. I'm shocked at what she did to "you know who". I'm shocked it happened to him over anyone else. Anyways thank you for all the hard work.
Casey chapter 8 . 5/2/2021
The colonel and neighbors who were all laughing at the guy mowing his lawn was a real lol. Congratulations on this series it's very well put together. I couldn't put it down after the ending of the finale episode, and it just keeps growing as a story.
Casey chapter 1 . 4/21/2021
Really not bad! The round table jokes during the flashback were hilarious and so was the Disneyland comment. Rough ending though!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/6/2021
I see it's been a long time since you posted new chapters. I hope there is more coming
Guest chapter 26 . 3/6/2021
Outstanding series.
Brian chapter 26 . 1/3/2021
When can we expect more?
Guest chapter 26 . 12/26/2020
I had been reading this the last few weeks and it was pretty interesting how you brought Christmas into an apocalyptic story. Really shocked with how that just ended and am impressed overall with the work you have put into it, including the illustrations on your website. I had to keep going there to visualize the characters. Very nice project you have going.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2020
Pretty decent story up to this point but that ending was a real page turner. I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes from here.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2020