Reviews for Above the Walking Dead
Joanna chapter 26 . 9/6/2020
Your short film was cute, the illustrations and website are well put together and this series is very well though through. What a story you are telling. Do you have a plan with it?
Kellie chapter 26 . 8/27/2020
That was worse than Glen's death :(
I'm glad this is not on tv that would have been rough to see.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/22/2020
That was more terrible than the ending of season 1. I do enjoy your random one-liners, comical relief, flashbacks, and twisted endings. Eli had me cracking up a few times and the guy cutting his grass was good. The way they poke fun at Grandpa during his speeches, and Marlena dancing. Eli drinking was funny too, and Cleo complaining about her "distraction" kissing with Damon.
I'm ready for more!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2020
Omg
Kellie chapter 16 . 8/11/2020
This only keeps getting better I'm already dreading finishing it!
Kellie chapter 6 . 8/5/2020
Whoa that was more crazy than your ending to the first one. All your endings are really well written. You really put a lot into this story of yours. Thank you for that!
Kellie chapter 1 . 8/1/2020
Just like your short film, this ending was very unexpected. I like it. You are a good writer
Ron chapter 26 . 7/22/2020
Your series is still going strong
kerry chapter 26 . 7/8/2020
I am so happy to see your are still doing this. it just keeps getting better. thank you for keeping it going.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/2/2020
And you did it again! Jesus, even the ending of the bonus scene!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/2/2020
These endings!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/25/2020
Just keeps getting better
Tanya chapter 26 . 6/22/2020
You never fail to disappoint, although I would be lying to say what happened to grandpa is very disappointing, but I did not see that happening, and you are good at that. The red christmas battle was really good, and that ending with Blakes girlfriend as really bad, until the grandpa thing!
Kara chapter 26 . 6/12/2020
I stayed up late to finish that! Yay, another season ending without another dog dying! lol ;)
Although I do remember a sad dog scene I think in the episode about Grover. He probably did die but at least you didn't write about it ;)
Thank you SOOOOOOO MUCH for sticking with this amazing series dude! I'm surprised you don't have a bigger following. This should be on tv no doubt!
Kara chapter 24 . 6/10/2020
I liked that ending better. I liked the beginning too, and know that song you used to open it up with. Good song, perfect for what Zane was feeling.
745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »