Reviews for Evermore
ThickerThanLove chapter 4 . 5/22
Great finish my friend! Beautiful way to close both on the Stockman and Vincent's relationship and Zach and the Turtles!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 5/22
The offer is truly touching. To come over and live there forever is something that no one would EVER turn down! Now to see what the future holds for the three brothers.
ThickerThanLove chapter 3 . 5/21
Love it! The shock of the back up not being who Vincent is was heart breaking but expected. Zach and Vincent continue to work awesome together and love the bit you added on Zach's real age. Hopefully he decides to come clean to the Turtles about it at some point. And of course then realizing their friends are alive...sweet!
Katherine NotGreat chapter 3 . 5/21
All the crowd back together again- hooray!;)
Harry2 chapter 3 . 5/21
It IS good to see that Zach and Vincent made it home safe and sound. Now, o get the word to the police on Big Louie's boys.
ThickerThanLove chapter 2 . 5/16
This is awesome! The suspense building with Zach and Vincent is great and their interactions continues to be one of my favorite bits! Vincent gives some very sound advice and Zach's emotional drive is great. Likewise, all the pain for the two Stockman brothers is so sad but I love seeing Raphael step in to help now! Great reflection on how he's grown
Harry2 chapter 2 . 5/16
It sounds like Zach and Vincent are trying to get to safety and get in touch with the Turtles. But, with the crooks chasing them its not going to be easy. All one can do is hope that the enhanced signal gets through to the Turtles before its too late!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 5/15
I think that Zack is going to have to use the Turtle com and soon! Vincent needs rescuing, and this might be the only way to do that!
ThickerThanLove chapter 1 . 5/15
This is a great start! Man, quite the frantic situation for all involved! Vincent and Zach are interacting great and I love the conclusions that they're coming to!