Reviews for Apprentice of War
Black Banshee chapter 45 . 9/22
Thank your for the update.
cdmartinez chapter 45 . 9/20
I've devoured this fic in 3 days. Update soon please!
masseffectpotter chapter 45 . 9/14
i binged the 45 chapters of tout story. I'm hooked. it's one of m'y favorites
chelsea0223 chapter 45 . 9/14
Awe a great chapter as always! I can't wait for you to update this, as well as The Price of Power. I hope you haven't given up on it. Thanks for the update!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 45 . 9/14
great update! more soon please!
Chelsea always chapter 45 . 9/14
Poor Hermione and Severus. Dumbledore makes. It so hard on them
RAV3N R1PP3R chapter 45 . 9/13
YAY! Thank you for updating! Looking forward to more as always. :)
Excellent chapter
ForsakenKalika chapter 16 . 9/13
Already, I'm in love with what you've done here. Hoping to binge this to the update tonight, but I friggin- aww this is so good. Without giving anything away, for anyone who also regularly surfs the reviewswhistles innocently*), your Severus is amazing. When I read last chapter (15), I was definitely concerned with the direction this was taking. At first in earlier chapters, there seemed like a lot of weird but unconnected things, all kind of (honestly) finding ways to make me roll my eyes in some way or another, so the set up felt very random and clunky at times, somewhat farfetched even for the Wizarding world, but you have put so much into making this as visceral and immersive as possible, and have found the most creative and actually plausible ways in which to explain your burgeoning plot.
You've led me down quite a few different thought avenues already, only to find later that it is something completely different yet delightfully sensible. I love how you've included actual detail into this, giving the reader a sense of tone through the look of the house, her room, and the lab thus far.
I am so excited to read onward.
Artemis Decibal chapter 45 . 9/13
Damn I love your theory about Obscurials, Dementors and Boggarts! This just made it to my head canon :D Kudos for the nice update btw!
seatoncm chapter 45 . 9/13
so happy to see the update. dementors are very interesting
ZoeyOlivia chapter 45 . 9/13
Oh my gosh! So intense! Oh the painful life cycle of a dementor...
KrafTycoon chapter 45 . 9/13
I wonder where Voldy disappeared to during the battle?
seatoncm chapter 42 . 7/17
anxiety sucks, and you're brave. I experience something I think of as "stress perilous". thanks for continuing to share your work
seatoncm chapter 21 . 7/16
this is an artful execution of aging hermione with the timeTurner and her innate magic, I hope you're still writing as the story isnt marked complete. if it is complete, consider marking it so other readers who avoid wip can enjoy it too