Reviews for Apprentice of War
Lmx3108 chapter 44 . 14h
Love this story. It’s got such a unique plot and your characters are such fun to read about. Can’t wait to see where it goes next!
Black Banshee chapter 44 . 22h
There's so much on her plate.
Black Banshee chapter 43 . 22h
Tragic.
Honeyque28 chapter 44 . 7/15
Beautifully written story! Really hope this isn't the end and will keep a look out if you do any more.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 44 . 7/14
I agree with carmine! please update soon! more more more!
carmine.vesper chapter 44 . 7/14
What a mean cliffhanger! I was so mad when I couldn’t keep reading can’t wait for the next chapter.
FrancineHibiscus chapter 44 . 7/13
The Oswins are adorable.
FrancineHibiscus chapter 43 . 7/13
Hmph. He is a prideful piece of work.

The replacement chapter 42 was very exciting!
RhodaBush chapter 44 . 7/13
More soon please
Michellabaloo chapter 44 . 7/13
I’m terrible at commenting on each chapter, but that’s mainly because I’m totally sucked in to the story. I am really enjoying this! And now that I realized this is the kart chapter at the moment, I just groaned out loud in disappointment in the waiting room I’m sitting in, earning me some strange looks from the folks sitting around me lol :). I’m enjoying the notion of a link witch - it’s a neat twist on other themes I’ve read. Veela-ish without being Veela. And I’m a sucker for Hermione and Severus as characters in general, so I’m really looking forward o your updates! I hope she deals a significant helping of whoop ass to Voldemort ;)
Chelsea always chapter 44 . 7/13
Great chapters and can’t wait for more
RazieLynn chapter 44 . 7/13
So I had to reread the story since it had been so long since I last read it. I still love with it, but now that I reread it, I saw many typos, wrong words and random and disjointed switching from third person to first person. The most recent chapters were much better. I actually love the story even more now after seeing your writing style improving, and I can't wait to read more and see even more improvement!
SereniteRose chapter 44 . 7/12
oh my! what an amazing and grea story, I loved it very much I just love and adore an powerful hermione, thanks ever so much, I hopetored more.
DemonDragon8331 chapter 44 . 7/12
I'm glad to see a update as this is one of my favorite stories, but I feel I've read the chapter before. I'm assuming it's been edited for flow or typos, but it's been so long since the last update that I don't recall what if anything was ating with it though.
KaterinaArianna chapter 44 . 7/12
I am glad to hear you are in a better place- mental health is so often overlooked, I'm glad that you have yours in a managable state.

On a seperate note, I am soooo very excited to see this update! Thank you very much for your story, I cannot wait to see what's yet to come!