Reviews for Moments of Realization
Vaughn Tyler chapter 4 . 8/7/2017
nice
TinMother chapter 4 . 8/6/2017
Lovely as usual. Kinda wanted a confrontation. You seem to be sticking purely to the moments of realization, and it makes me ache for the moments after. Part of me understands, if you continued where would you stop, kindness and understanding toward the author, blah blah blah, and the other part says screw that, who's going to go up to the idiot twins and yell at them about how exactly that is a bad idea. Who's going to threaten to pull them out of school, tell their parents, make them switch back while they still can. Are they really all just going along with it? Does no one think this is a bad idea? Is everyone who finds out on their side rather than bigoted or perhaps law abiding?

But I'm greedy like that and it's wrong, especially when I'm not posting. Really I would hug this to death to be honest.

Surprised it was voices and not smells or something. It just never would have occurred to me.

Best wishes. Write soon!
HunnyBook chapter 4 . 8/6/2017
I was really excited when I saw you posted a new chapter! Your series of realisations is probably my favourite fan writing of Violet's work, so thank you so much for posting o
potterinu chapter 3 . 7/24/2017
This chapter feels like it needs a part 2. Please consider it!
aim chapter 3 . 7/23/2017
Loved it. It makes sense that he doesnt want bto know, otherwise he would deffinitely know.
HunnyBook chapter 3 . 7/23/2017
Thank you so much for posting, really I'm sure that Severus was really difficult to write but I think you did a good job!
I also love that you're keeping Violet's work alive, honestly it's been so long but getting updates from you and other people in the forum that continue posting is amazing :)
IAmWhoIAlwaysWillBe chapter 3 . 7/23/2017
Love it! This was so well written and I think you did an awesome job with Snape's character!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 3 . 7/22/2017
nice
TinMother chapter 3 . 7/22/2017
Gah! How lovely. Severus is always a fun one to read, and just when I needed a pick me up too, what with the thread is dead bit. I especially like how Severus views the aura strangeness as a difference between the two, when in fact one is a byproduct of the other. It's always nice to see the bits where the compartmentalization of certain clues and information shows in the thought processes of the characters. They make interesting leaps and guesses I can't anymore as I have too much information.

Be sure to post on the thread that this is up if you haven't. I'm certain they'll love it as much as I have.

Also, small note, typo in third to last paragraph. Harry studies healing. Not sure if you're the sort to care. If you're lazy, leave it. It's minor and we all know what you mean.

Overall great. Brightened my day. Best wishes. Write soon!
TamariChan chapter 2 . 7/11/2017
This is so well done! I'm going crazy waiting for another FF chapter. And the reveal moment is my favorite part of any fic that involves secrets.
It might be difficult, but I'd like to see Draco or Pansy if you continue this!
potterinu chapter 2 . 6/29/2017
This makes me remember how much I miss the main story.
Gwenfahendel chapter 2 . 6/5/2017
Very good! Leo and Aldon are like the real ones. You are very good!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2017
Love this so much! You captured the characters perfectly! Can't wait for more!
GenderBender25 chapter 2 . 5/21/2017
I like how he actually lined out the ruse on his own
meek-bookworm chapter 2 . 5/21/2017
Really enjoyed both of these! Initially had a difficult time with Aldon's realization since I didn't think he has enough evidence that there is a switch. The same story Remus, Sirius, Lily and James have-Rigel and Harry are close enough that Rigel's unconscious metamorphmagus abilities mimics Harry's appearance with about equally strong interests in potions and healing who act differently with their family as opposed to their friends-seems to apply here, but this is set in the future and the sleeping mind can do marvelous things. Did like how you caught and incorporated Rosier's mistake with 'uncle'! If I can ask a question though-what becomes easier for him if Rigel is Harry?

Definitely loved the Leo bit-really liked the non-sequitur vs. lying distinction (and that it didn't end up mattering) and how Hermione essentially figured it out for him (and the fashion sense is a perfect touch-small enough Harry and Archie wouldn't notice (they spend all their time in school robes at school after all), but something Leo and Hermione would pick up on)! Also the line about not obliviating him, because he'll just figure it out again was great (and very true) as well!

Thanks for writing!