Reviews for To the Ends of the World
Hello? I hope you haven't given up on this story! Please write more soon!
Lorela chapter 5 . 12/31/2017
Loving how you are building the tension here. Looking forward to seeing where you take this!
Dede42 chapter 5 . 12/29/2017
I'm glad that Erin made it back safely and that Liam has been talked off the "delay the wedding" ledge. But I'm still worried about what a certain Dark Fairy is up to, and how it'll affect Erin and Liam. Update soon! Geronimo!
Lisa1972 chapter 5 . 12/29/2017
oh that was good :)
Timelord2162 chapter 5 . 12/29/2017
What was that? That. That little thing Emma heard. Um, "heard". What's going on?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2017
Wow! This story is awesome. Love the characters, and your writing style. Very well written. It makes the story come alive! I'm looking forward to reading more soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2017
I am loving this story, just as I had the last one! I hope you can write again soon!
Invrwroteit chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
Please write more of this! I love this verse!
Lorela chapter 4 . 9/13/2017
Just love these original characters you have created! Looking forward to see how Erin and Eric relationship develops.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2017
Update again soon please!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2017
What a great chapter! I love seeing all the interactions between the characters and how close and supportive the family is.
Oshina chapter 4 . 8/30/2017
I was so incredibly excited when I saw a new chapter notification for this story! I am completely in love with these characters and I can't wait for another update!
Dede42 chapter 4 . 8/30/2017
I'm glad that Erin and Eric returned safely, which means Liam can stop worrying for a while. Update soon! Geronimo!
Timelord2162 chapter 4 . 8/30/2017
The sword. THE SWORD IS THE KE- wait a minute. Are you seriously pulling a Kingdom Hearts on us?
Timelord2162 chapter 4 . 8/30/2017
Wait, wait. Is that a replica or is it the real deal?