Reviews for To the Ends of the World
Invrwroteit chapter 4 . 10/13
Please write more of this! I love this verse!
Loreld chapter 4 . 9/13
Just love these original characters you have created! Looking forward to see how Erin and Eric relationship develops.
Update again soon please!
What a great chapter! I love seeing all the interactions between the characters and how close and supportive the family is.
Oshina chapter 4 . 8/30
I was so incredibly excited when I saw a new chapter notification for this story! I am completely in love with these characters and I can't wait for another update!
Dede42 chapter 4 . 8/30
I'm glad that Erin and Eric returned safely, which means Liam can stop worrying for a while. Update soon! Geronimo!
Timelord2162 chapter 4 . 8/30
The sword. THE SWORD IS THE KE- wait a minute. Are you seriously pulling a Kingdom Hearts on us?
Timelord2162 chapter 4 . 8/30
Wait, wait. Is that a replica or is it the real deal?
XPumpkinDumplingX chapter 3 . 7/6
AHHHHH SO MANY QUESTIONS! Such a good chapter! That prophecy twist...HOLY SHIT! Villains don't get happy endings Mal. #sorryboutit
Oshina chapter 3 . 7/6
I like the character you are creating with Hades, better than the Once version actually. I am really looking forward to an update - I missed not having a glimpse into what is going on with our favorite family!
Dede42 chapter 3 . 7/5
I'm glad this Hades isn't the one from the show, that version I wasn't too happy with, and I dread to think of what Maleficent is planning to do next. Update soon! Geronimo!
Nanika chapter 3 . 7/5
Sweet lord your imagination is solo beautifuly wild! I love this world that you built! I can't wait to see where this goes :)
in-spirational88 chapter 2 . 6/30
I TOTALLY SHIP ERIC AND ERIN 3333 I love the way they work together, how he's always there for her and making sure she's okay. He's just like another pirate captain we love, haha. Emma's jokes about what Erin and Eric could be up to in Narnia made me laugh because she knows it makes Killian uncomfortable! I'm so excited for Liam and Elizabeth to marry, my heart 3 I wonder what Maleficent has planned for the Charming family. I wanted to ask if we're going to have a time travel adventure or something along those lines; will there be a switching of timelines and such like in Days Of Future Past?
I love The banter between Erin and Eric
singingisfun chapter 2 . 6/5
Poor Eric is totally smitten and Erin has no clue! But I'm sure they'll figure it out eventually.

Loved this chapter! Very gripping and has a fabulous flow! And I love Daddy!Killian. Eager to see what comes next.