Reviews for Savelius
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 1 . 1/20
I enjoyed reading this to the point I procastinate making my report. I love the character development and the snape family. This fic is so good and Wow you're also a filipino. Looking forward reading more of your stories and Hope you update Savelius Returns.
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 5 . 1/20
Reading straight the first 5 chapters! Wow my heart is clenching with warmth, happiness and sadness that they never got the chance to have a father and son bonding while Savelius is still younger. Goodness this is good and the emotions of the character is spot on.
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 54 . 12/31/2017
love it.
Nicki Plague chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I swore to myself that I would NEVER ship this ship. But it only took ONE STORY to break me! Goddess! This was soo damn good! You really should look into a proofreader, but aside from that this was extremely good!
wine witch chapter 54 . 11/24/2017
You got a wonderful and multifaceted plot. Unfortunately, the story urgently needs to be betaed. There is a multitude of grammar errors such as incorrect use of tenses, gender errors of pronouns, faulty verb forms and many other annoying grammatical errors. A good Beta will make the story very much worth reading.
natashaa78 chapter 17 . 11/14/2017
They are so cute, I just want to cry of happiness.
natashaa78 chapter 9 . 11/14/2017
Oh this was a beautiful end for the chapter, I cried.
Guest chapter 52 . 11/5/2017
Really enjoyed reading it
robituputup chapter 54 . 11/7/2017
Fantastic story! Thank you for the great reading piece!
Shangeorgiamarie chapter 54 . 10/24/2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this story very much enjoyed the time travel element although I did get confused when it jumped from present to future in the final few chapters.

Also not sure if you would but there be any other children for hermione and Severus?
Relent1ess chapter 54 . 10/20/2017
Thank you for this story. It was a very sweet heartfelt story. Thank you so very much!
mzsha18XX chapter 54 . 10/17/2017
love the story. it has a nice pace and the different sides of Sev was a nice touch.
QOP chapter 54 . 10/17/2017
I'm very disappointed that you didn't even mention Draco! He's Savelius godfather: what happened to him after the war, whom did he marry?
Guest chapter 20 . 10/14/2017
Enjoyed the premise of the story but you may want a beta to look over it — there were grammatical errors like wrong tenses used that distracted from the story.
ALIASTESIN chapter 54 . 10/15/2017
Absolutely interesting story, unusual and full of surprises humor and intrigue. Well done, really!