Reviews for Savelius
robituputup chapter 53 . 9/2
I know that I've already posted a comment on it the first time I read it, but this time I needed to add something. So, don't take it the wrong way, because your fic has an absolutely brilliant plot. But while I enjoyed everything story-wise, your grammar is terrible. You cannot just mix Present tenses with Past tenses the way you did, especially starting a sentence in e.g. Past Simple and ending it with Present Simple while describing an obviously past event. Additionally, you have problem with pronouns. I suspect that if only you asked someone for beta reading and correcting, your whole text could easily be perfect (or almost perfect). I DID enjoy your fic tremendously and I'm looking forward to reading more of your creations :)
Thank you again for the great reading piece! :)
Kimmyle chapter 54 . 8/7
Hey, I just finished reading your story and I found it realy great. I loved the idea, it was in a way something very unique and new, which, I know isn't easy, as so many stories already exist.
But it was humourus with the right amount of serious elements and had a great ending. Thank you for writing and sharing with all of us.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 54 . 7/4
One of my favorites. Great creativity!
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 1 . 1/20
I enjoyed reading this to the point I procastinate making my report. I love the character development and the snape family. This fic is so good and Wow you're also a filipino. Looking forward reading more of your stories and Hope you update Savelius Returns.
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 5 . 1/20
Reading straight the first 5 chapters! Wow my heart is clenching with warmth, happiness and sadness that they never got the chance to have a father and son bonding while Savelius is still younger. Goodness this is good and the emotions of the character is spot on.
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 54 . 12/31/2017
love it.
Nicki Plague chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I swore to myself that I would NEVER ship this ship. But it only took ONE STORY to break me! Goddess! This was soo damn good! You really should look into a proofreader, but aside from that this was extremely good!
wine witch chapter 54 . 11/24/2017
You got a wonderful and multifaceted plot. Unfortunately, the story urgently needs to be betaed. There is a multitude of grammar errors such as incorrect use of tenses, gender errors of pronouns, faulty verb forms and many other annoying grammatical errors. A good Beta will make the story very much worth reading.
natashaa78 chapter 17 . 11/14/2017
They are so cute, I just want to cry of happiness.
natashaa78 chapter 9 . 11/14/2017
Oh this was a beautiful end for the chapter, I cried.
Guest chapter 52 . 11/5/2017
Really enjoyed reading it
robituputup chapter 54 . 11/7/2017
Fantastic story! Thank you for the great reading piece!
Shangeorgiamarie chapter 54 . 10/24/2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this story very much enjoyed the time travel element although I did get confused when it jumped from present to future in the final few chapters.

Also not sure if you would but there be any other children for hermione and Severus?
Relent1ess chapter 54 . 10/20/2017
Thank you for this story. It was a very sweet heartfelt story. Thank you so very much!
mzsha18XX chapter 54 . 10/17/2017
love the story. it has a nice pace and the different sides of Sev was a nice touch.