Reviews for The First Time I Saw You
Obsessed With Chocolate chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Oh my God that was so touching and sad
The Holey Gred and Forge chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
-sigh-

That was.

Beautiful.

-Hayakawa
miarae chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Wow. I hate Cho, yet you have made her likeable in a way. This was beautiful, but let me get this straight: have they known each other before Hogwarts? If not...their relationship was very short...Fudge was minister before Harry got to Hogwarts...how can they have seen the fireworks together then?
criminy chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I was reading through your older stuff and came upon this...and it's good! Nice job!

To Autumn Darkness: Witchcraft may be taught at Hogwarts, but it isn't taught as a religion. Being a witch/wizard in the HP world isn't the same as it is here. It seems to be a genetic trait in the HP world. Just to clarify.
XtineSparrowDepp chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Darn it. That made a bit more than just sniffly. That was amazing. I see you have amazing control over first-person narratives. You really capture the essence of each character well. Not a single word wasted. Props to you!
You've got to write more Cho fics. Most Cho fics online are either too idealistic or violent towards her. You, however, have done her character justice.
Autumn Darkness chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Aw, poor Cho! I feel sorry for her. Cedric sounds like a sweet guy.

But I do have one question. How can you believe in God, and still go to a school that teaches witchcraft? That just . . . doesn't make any sense.

But other than that, it was really great! Loved it. A great piece of work.
JenCarpeDiem chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
That's one of the saddest, most touching stories I've ever read. I have tears in my eyes. This is beautiful.
a non ni mus chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Beautiful.
Vanessa chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
AW, the ending was so cute, and sad... I nearly cried..
Generic Gen chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
AWW! SO CUTE!
Melli1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
How do you write so well? ZYou are an absolutely fantastic writter... this story rocks! It's so good it made me cry! You write with so much emotion.. i absolutely love your stories... nver give up writting... _
Carolyn chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
that was the saddest, most touching story that i have ever read. i actually had to stop and think about it for awile because i couldn't understand the saddness at first.

p.s. my favorite stories are angst/ romance and fluffy ones too
Quicksilver Fallen chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Wow, you are certainly an amazing author! This story is so heartfelt, and sad. I love it, come out with more soon! )

Cya,

~QF~
Yapian chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Hi. You reviewed my fic (first reviewer thank you thank you thank you!) and then today I was randomly looking for fics, this caught my eye and I read it. I then went to my reviews page and clicked on your name and found out you wrote the great story I just read!

To cut a long story short: Way to go its a good fic and also the first one like this I've ever seen. There don't seem to be that many Cho/Cedric supporters around. Maybe cos hes dead?
Kaleigh chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
That was really good. Very moving, I must say. ).