Reviews for Extra's
Please update soon!
menna.m.omar chapter 35 . 7/1
Noooooo. Klaus can't leave there has be a way for them to be together somehow. Damon could turn into a heretic or something, he could be made into an original like Alaric.

They went through too much and they heal each other... they belong together after all this.

Update soon.
coleamber chapter 35 . 6/20
your are the best. They sure love each other. Please Update

as we both do not like Elena I had this Idea since I am watching queer folk US for the 4-5 time. Brian Kinney in QAF is an ad executive and has money, same as Damon. Both love men, Both are georious, the best fucks, Both fold their arms the same way and are Label Queens. Those eyes are amazing on both of them. I think I love Brian even more then I loved Damon. Pls let me know what you tink.
Serendipity.now chapter 35 . 6/18
So intense... Glad Damon was finally honest and Klaus was too. I want them together, but maybe it's not for the best, I don't know.
Either way I love this story and I wanted to thank you for sharing it!
ICURAQT2 chapter 35 . 6/18
Very good! I'm anxious to see how you wrap it up. Flash forward? Same time next year / annual rapprochement with broken beds, torn and bloody sheets?
coleamber chapter 31 . 6/17
Please update soon!
coleamber chapter 34 . 5/18
Please update soon
coleamber chapter 32 . 5/18
Thanks for update. Now I feel sorry for both
Devi chapter 34 . 5/14
Wow. Amazing! Please update! I have to know how this ends!
Kat chapter 1 . 5/7
Great story! I read the whole thing over a weekend, couldn't put it down. Waiting for more.
coleamber chapter 34 . 5/1
Damon still has feelings for Klaus and visa versa. Please update
coleamber chapter 25 . 4/30
Please Damon do not think about that darn Elena, hope you find something or your Klaus
coleamber chapter 23 . 4/30
Poor Damon, asshole Stefan
coleamber chapter 16 . 4/30
That was nice of Klaus, Damons Birthday.
I rather see Damon with Klaus than that bitch Elena