Reviews for Extra's
I don't know how this story is going but to me it seems like Klaus has fallen for Damon XD
OceansHeart chapter 21 . 9/18
more please
Wow, Damon's finally had enough! I can't wait to see what happens to him!
OceansHeart chapter 20 . 9/13
I loved the ending. I want them to be in love.
Omg love it. I can't waot for the next update please let it be soon
Love it!
Please update. It's so good.
OceansHeart chapter 19 . 8/14
I want Damon to fall in love with Klaus too. This is so hot Damon wanting to be penetrated by Klaus, licks lips. I love it.
Wow this was hot! XD
Lonelystar91 chapter 18 . 7/28
waoh as amazing as always I was terrified for Damon in the start of the chapter and happy now that it had worked out for him
he actually took a crazy risk with klaus and made my heart jump into throat I m pretty anxious to know where will they go from here plz update soon
Wow, this was intense! Earlier in the wall when Damon didn't know what was happening and was terrified reminded me so much of Klaus's previous evil and manipulative games, and it was an interesting reminder that even though Damon and Klaus seem to be at an understanding now in the story, at the end of the day Klaus is still very much in control and Damon still has very little control. Loved this chapter, can't wait for more!
Wow, this is so dark but I love it so freaking much XD
Great chapter, can't wait for more!
flashoftheblade321 chapter 16 . 7/18
Each chapter puts me on edge more. Omg I love this story so much. Can't wait to see what happens next. Really hopping for mpreg please update soon :D
Lonelystar91 chapter 16 . 7/17
each new chapter astounds me I didn't expect story to turn this way
does Damon truly understands what he feels what he is going through and what he wants anymore
klaus has succeeded in destroying Damon and he is not liking it what ll he do next
and he has bit Damon and didn't give him his blood
update soon