Reviews for MTV News Break
Leigh Ann chapter 11 . 11/7/2008
Hey, I just wanted to tell you that i LOVE your stuff! I've read a bunch of them. I just wanted to tell you that you have managed to get a person, who has been to three family members funerals and not shed a tear, to cry at least five times. Good job. I don't know if you even still check this. I just found out about fan fiction a few days ago, but if you do and you don't mind drop me an email and answering all sorts of questions. My address is Thanks and your doing GREAT.
Aimless chapter 11 . 10/3/2003
As I was reading this last chapter, I was thinking about the review I would leave. I planned to tell you how I liked this series and especially this last story. This one seemed to be an emotional roller coaster. Everything was so realistic. I planned to tell you how much I liked Rylan. I loved the way you wrote her. She's an original character, but you wrote her as if she were a regular on the show. Many authors center almost completely on their OC, but your work with Rylan was perfect!

Then I got to this last chapter. *Sob* This was just too, too sad! Oh, don't get me wrong, I still love the story and everything I just told you was true, but this ending makes me feel like I've just lost a close friend.

As soon as I hit the year 2106 in this chapter, my jaw dropped and I even had to remind myself to breathe! Tears formed in my eyes - and that's not something that happens often from fanfics.

There aren't enough words to describe how much I liked this series. All of the stories - especially this last one - were absolutely beautiful!

Thank you so much for sharing them!
Aimless chapter 7 . 10/3/2003
This is a great story so far. I like how Richie - super famous and constantly swarmed by fans - was overwhelmed when his friends and family were all suddenly clustered around him. Love the build up to the arguement between Richie and Mac. Very believable. I could easily see everything happening!
Kyra2 chapter 11 . 7/28/2003
I did like this. Quite a bit actually. Wasn't very much detail, but still very nice.
TV Chick chapter 11 . 6/7/2003
I just spent half the day reading all the stories featuring Rylan. I loved them all! Richie is my favorite character and I enjoy reading stories about his past. The writing was great on all of them.
trecia chapter 11 . 3/19/2003
As all the chapters of this story, I love them about Rylan, but I supose she had at least for some year the kind of life she you got more great stories, like the ones you already more this kind of AU. Trecia.
blackblade2 chapter 11 . 3/18/2003
Is this the end? I loved it! The memories Richie has in the shop are was so sad that Rylan died, but I guess it had to happen. Too bad for Richie, though. Keep writing, I love your storylines!
Aurumlupi chapter 11 . 3/18/2003
*sniff* What a way to end a series! And what a fun one it has been.

Aurumlupi chapter 10 . 3/18/2003
That's so sweet. *sniff* It really is.

SouthernChickie chapter 11 . 3/18/2003
As LoMaRiBa so dutifully pointed out, the ending got cut off, "Whoa, dude chill. . ." is not the ending, but no worries, i have re-uploaded the chapter and it should be fixed soon.
LoMaRiBa chapter 11 . 3/18/2003

What a sad ending to the story! I really enjoyed this series and liked the interaction between Richie, Duncan and Rylan. I do have a question though... On chapter 11, the last sentence seems to be broken off...It just ends with "Whoa, dude chill, I" and doesn't finish. An uploading problem?
Aurumlupi chapter 9 . 3/16/2003
See, I've been spoiled by starting reading these stories late. I haven't had to wait for an update, but now I do. What will happen when they get to Scotland I wonder. Anyway, I guess I'll see.

Aurumlupi chapter 8 . 3/16/2003
What does Connor have to do with this?

Aurumlupi chapter 7 . 3/16/2003
Wow. Out indeed.

Aurumlupi chapter 6 . 3/16/2003
Richie torture... what fun!