Reviews for A Last Conversation
Nurayy chapter 1 . 6/7/2020
This was soooo sad! I am in tears. And soooo beautiful! The memories you described, so bittersweet. Amazing writing as always.
And I loved how Aragorn spoke about the garden. It made me smile at the beginning of the story.
annalysa209 chapter 1 . 4/20/2019
So sad, but I think it is close to the reality (I think separtion between these 2 friends was difficult, painful and sad).
Legolass Q chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
This is incredibly sad and it brought me to tears. I know they will meet again, you have written about that, but it is still heart-breaking. The staunch Aragorn-Legolas bond supporter in me would have liked to give them one last embrace but this is still very well crafted; Legolas is still the stubborn sprite while Aragorn feels old and mellow. The bittersweetness is a lingering one. Mission accomplished, kudos! Am glad I read it but must quickly read or watch something else more light-hearted to help me get over it. Sniff.
LuteofLorien chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
So beautiful and lovely and sad! I'm a sucker for Legolas and Aragorn parting conversations (I just enjoy tormenting myself, I think) and this is one of the best I've read. Have you written one about the conversation with Gimli after this? That night Gimli spends with him as they wait? If not, I would love to see it *hint, hint*
nnga chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
so sad! but also very well writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
What a sad, sweet and beautiful story. Brought me to tears.
White1stteal chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
It's a good farewell story between legolas and aragorn. I can imagine their friendship bond was so strong, legolas who endured the sea calls for aragorn, and here you make aragorn give the most precious gift to legolas, A farewell. Aragorn make legolas lettting him go, and live again. Live a new life in Valinor.
Alanic chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
tears! This was a touching tribute to their friendship.
nyx thranduillon chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
As ever your characters are just sublime. This brought tears to my eyes at Teitho and did so again just now. It must have been so hard for both of them, knowing this would be a very final farewell and each wanting to save the other from heartache. Poor Gimli. He is going to have to pick up the pieces again.
A wonderful piece, perfect on for the prompt and as beautifully written as ever. Love it. :)
Zeiphyx chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
This is so unbelievably beautiful, and I think perfectly sums up their bond.
Lydwina Marie chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
This was so deep - how hard it must have been for Aragorn to walk away, but at least Legolas will be free now. I love this!
LadyLindariel chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
Okay, I was able to keep my emotions in check up until the very end when Aragorn tries to say goodbye and then I lost it. This has to be by far one of the most saddest, beautiful stories I have read. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Translator-Lost chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
- Can you see the tears streaming down my cheeks ?
- ... Is that mud on the ground ?
- Yes, the tears just turned into a puddle. Steadily growing. It's a big puddle now. No, wait, it's a lake. It's a sea. An ocean. I'M DROWNING IN MY TEARS !
- But wait, isn't this a bright ray of sun born of hope and friendship, here to resurrect the fire of my soul and...
- Nope. Tears.
- But...
- Tears everywhere.

*cough* *gollum gollum*
(I may or may not enjoy playing multiple personalities when I post a comment.)
(Also, if it wasn't clear, and it probably wasn't... This review means the fic is amazing - and sad. And amazing. And also s... I said that already.)
(... Wait, this is getting stupid.)
(I need to sleep.)
UnknownValor chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
Wow...
I can only say that this was amazing-I'm a hard core Tolkien fan, but I can honestly say I never really thought much about this scenario...
Nice job, I love it!
Lotrfn chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
You know how much I love your Legolas and Aragorn. This story left me weeping. It's hard that Aragorn has to be the one to go but a true testament to his much they mean to each other that Legolas stays for Aragorn and Aragorn leaves for Legolas and poor Gimli is left picking up the pieces.
And it is so true-that Legolas has already been lost.