Reviews for Artificial Doll
PhantomFox24 chapter 1 . 6/25
This has given me way to many feelings.
Wishpuzzle chapter 5 . 5/23
Oh man, this is so interesting and intriguing! I love the different view points and I love your A.I. so much! I can't wait to see him grow and to see where the story goes!
Asme chapter 5 . 3/25
Oh this is such a good story~
You're writing them all so well and I just want to cuddle cute, soft, sensible ai!yami~ I really really like him!
Miqu chapter 5 . 2/4
omg i cant wait
was he in... yugi's room?
tbh i need to know what yugi thinks of the ai cuz we never knew in the movie
damn u kazukiii
M.A chapter 5 . 11/27/2017
Wao. Such a great story. Please, update soon :) will waiting until the next chapter.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
This chapter is EPIC!
I love the mystery you're building up
lalalei chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
Poor AI Atem :( I wonder what went on there! (Yay for Zelda games XD)
A fan chapter 4 . 10/23/2017
I really hope you write more to this story QwQ i've been wondering if you'd continue it or not
please do!
i know there's hard times but i believe in you, whatever's happening, you'll go through it :3
please keep being awesome and stay amazing!
Eternal chapter 4 . 10/8/2017
Well, you did it. You have me completely and utterly fascinated. Your writing has that... amazing quality to make me tune out the rest of the world and zero in, and I can't look away or put it down until I've buried my consciousness in every single word. I want to know where this goes. This... delves into fascinating topics in a format I find strangely irresistible even though I was never really into Rivalshipping, but I actually... want to see it here? I think?

It's... just... fascinating.

I implore you, please, continue.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 4 . 10/2/2017
Intrigue so much intrigue and depth! I love it
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Whoa.
Brilliant first chapter, so much emotion plus a really inspired way to get inside Kaiba's head
AngelFaux chapter 4 . 8/29/2017
I love this,especially the tension between AI and Kaiba,I look forward to more
ren7720 chapter 4 . 8/8/2017
its interesting that there's a good AI, usually the AI's the villain. personally I prefer your version
J.F.C chapter 4 . 8/1/2017
Interesting development at the end, I'm sure magic had a role in there...along with strong will from the A.I. which the original Atem respects. Now wondering two things after such a scene, has some of his cards changed along with him(Dark Magician to be exact)...and will the cliffhanger at the very end of the movie play any type of role in this.

Note: The last one came out of all those fanfic stories travelling to the past, but now I wonder...if by trying to keep things as real as possible and knowing how "impossible" Kaiba's wish is. Maybe the Atem at the end of the movie, for your story at least, shouldn't be the real Atem at all...but your A.I. trying to give some peace of mind towards a creator that doesn't know the meaning of STOP.

Anyway, love your story. Hope you update soon.
J.F.C chapter 3 . 8/1/2017
Don't worry, making Kaiba over obssessive towards something is already 80% of his personality, lol.

S.A.O...and Yugioh, sounds dangerous and interesting at the same time. Up to the next one.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »