Reviews for Fullmetal Flames
Jamerz06 chapter 12 . 3/17
Can’t wait to see the next chapter
DracoKing30 chapter 12 . 11/16/2022
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
917brat chapter 9 . 6/14/2022
I like this story and I love how you have combined these two worlds it is amazingly well done.
littleditto chapter 12 . 4/14/2022
Another interesting story
tag0 chapter 9 . 10/30/2021
That stuff about omegas is *not* correct. (It's based on that totally messed up fictional idea of Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamics.) Not with wolves.

The breeders are the *Alpha Pair*. It's the dominant female - the *alpha female* - who gives birth to the pack's cubs. Omegas do *NOT* breed. They may act as nannies, and there are male omega wolves as well as female, but they don't have the right to have cubs. Nor do betas. In lion prides, more females are allowed to breed, and the same with herds (and orca packs), but in wolf (and hyena) packs, and possibly in coyote packs (I don't know as much about coyotes as I do wolves), it's only the alpha female who breeds. (And in hyena packs, it's the males who are very much the omegas.)

Sorry, this is one of my trigger points, because it is completely lacking in biological sense. If you're comparing the Namimori group to a wolf pack, Nana is the alpha female, not an omega. (Unless Kyoya's mother is involved, and then *she* would likely be considered the alpha female, but Nana would still be *an* alpha female.)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2021
Wait Tsuna and Haruto are Edward and Alphonse reborn? And Reborn is Colonel Mustang?! Somebody get Riza here to stop the Colonel from getting wet again since he's useless on rainy days.
You know as well as I do. You're useless on rainy days. Please stay back.
Gyahhh
GhostSixTwo chapter 12 . 7/25/2021
You know, I've skipped over this story hundreds of times on your story list thinking "I won't like that one." or "This doesn't sound entertaining." I am rarely ever happy to be proven wrong. And the reincarnation idea is actually has some believability to it. bravo well done. live long and prosper my most favored author.
917brat chapter 10 . 6/7/2021
This is a good story and I would love to read more of it. You're a really wonderful writer.
JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881 chapter 12 . 5/15/2021
oh me like.
Annie Matsukaze chapter 12 . 5/2/2021
I think you missed a part of the 'Pack'. It's Alpha, Beta, Gamma then Omega. Think Gammas as the Omegas, but have some self-defense and are the sole protectors of the Omegas if they are pregnant or are child-raising their children really. 'Pups' are Omegas until they choice to fight or to stay out of it really and raise children.

I wonder about 'Healers' for the 'Pack'. They could be 'Gammas' really as they know how to fight, but are more line of healing injuried pack members really. Ryohei is a 'Healer', but he'd a 'Beta', so 'Healers' can be any title, but 'Alpha' really. Btw, loved the story. Wonder if Tsuna will teach them Alchemy really.
Elizabeth loines chapter 12 . 11/7/2020
Please update
Tenshima chapter 1 . 9/23/2020
achei super original essa semelhança de tsuna com xanxus, q os outros personagens viam e valorizou bastante a personalidade de Ed. Foi uma boa história! Obg!
NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD chapter 12 . 6/8/2020
A really exciting chapter. Keep it up.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Blacknight610 chapter 1 . 5/24/2020
I read it just for the hell of it. Found something I didn't know I needed. Couldn't lay it down.
Nice work