Reviews for Bows of Promise
Shamtal chapter 20 . 2/19
Que maravilla de historia, gracias, no sabes como la he disfrutado, simplemente hermosa!
dragonlady222 chapter 20 . 10/11/2017
I am so glad that Seto won the election and took the job and Yami took the leap of faith and stayed where he belonged instead of running. I loved the whole story and again I am sorry it took me so long to read and review.
dragonlady222 chapter 19 . 10/11/2017
I am glad he made a decision and I hope he is not going to let Bakura ruin his new life. He has made friends that care about him deeply. Pegasus is the type of doctor that I dislike the most. He is disrespectful of people especially people he thinks are beneath him.
dragonlady222 chapter 18 . 10/11/2017
Yami has major trust issues, otherwise he would never have even entertained the idea that Bakura would tell the truth. Bakura is a liar of the first caliber and would not know the truth if it bit him. The only truths he tells are what he wants you to believe. Seto left Yami and opening and I hope he takes it.
dragonlady222 chapter 16 . 10/10/2017
Bakura needs to be put in his place. Yami is so traumatized by him he needs Seto to help him.
dragonlady222 chapter 15 . 10/10/2017
I hope that Yami will not succumb to anything Bakura may do. Seto will stop it, no doubt.
dragonlady222 chapter 14 . 10/10/2017
Poor Yami everyone loves to tease him. I hope he can make the right decision despite rumors and wagging tongues.
dragonlady222 chapter 13 . 10/10/2017
I am glad that they got together. I think, Seto will teach Yami to trust again. Love and patience is the answer.
dragonlady222 chapter 12 . 10/10/2017
I misspoke in my last review I meant that Seto would show no pity. Of course, he would be sympathetic. I am glad Yami got it all out without breaking down. He needs to realize why those people helped him. He has made friends, a lot of them and that is why they helped.
dragonlady222 chapter 11 . 10/10/2017
Poor Yami is having a hard time explaining this. I hope he can get his story out in a timely manner. Seto will offer support and strength to him but not sympathy.
dragonlady222 chapter 10 . 10/10/2017
I'm glad that Yami is getting along with both Rafael and Seto. Poor Anzu, I hope she will be okay, she has a great friend in Yugi. Honda and Otogi should be fine once Otogi heals up some more. I hope they don't have PTSD. Sorry for being so slow.
Slaycinder chapter 20 . 10/6/2017
I don't know why it took me so long to sit down and read this, but I'm super glad I did! I absolutely love the dorkiness rampant in this story. It works really well to balance out the drama (which I also thought was very well-done—as someone with a history of panic attacks I can confirm that you treated the topic well). Lovely as always, babe. Thumbs up!
-Slay
EgyptianSapphireDragons chapter 20 . 9/27/2017
Ok my friend, this ending definitely deserves a huge comment so that's what I'm gonna give you! :'D

I really wanted to comment on the past chapter, but ughhh of course life decides to be a huge asshole to me. I hope that this one makes it up for you! ;;.

First, oh my god this fic was AMAZING. I really adored all the medical info you put in it, it kept my attention and was very interesting to learn about and read! I love it so much when fics do that, it's just extremely nice to know more about something while having fun! :')

And the whole atmosphere was also oh, so fuckin nice. You really get that 'hospital' and 'business' feel from it, but it doesn't get overwhelming at all because of all the lighthearted jabs and jokes, huahaha! I loved the feeling of the whole fic, it's incredibly casual and rooted in real life, which is a VERY different approach from YGO, which focuses on the supernatural and the fantastic, but you somehow made it fit INCREDIBLY well! It was nice, dramatic and heart-wrecking, and even though I'm not a big fan of drama nor angst anymore, since it gets hard to face the day after being fucked over by a sad fic, this still managed to be beauty and all the issues and the conflicts had a satisfying end-
BAKURA BEING HUMILIATED AND STRANGLED, YESSSS, HUAHAAH
Honestly, this was extremely nice. You build Atem/Yami's past extremely well and even though I was a bit salty at first, I know that he isn't a mean char in purpose, having Seto say that out loud really sold it for me too. I loved the fluff! These two deserve so much rest, omg.
OH, I CAN'T FORGET TO MENTION THAT I LOVE THE SIDE CHARACTERS
Honda is just the best, what an adorable, soft noodle I just want to squeeze him so hard :'D. HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH ATEM IS ADORABLE, I LOVED IT *SOB*. Yessss, that's how you treat a resident, white haired boy, hueheheh. Man, that kinda makes me wish for a fic where Yami is Seto's resident, HMMMM. Their relationship is just way too cute, huahaha!

Still a bit sad that we didn't get to see more from Atem's cactus tho, HUAHAHA. Or from the nice waiter in the cafe he and Seto went to :'D. But he'll yessss we got more Raphael and he's having THAT relationship dynamic with his resident and OHOHO, I'm quickly beginning to love it w. Yessss it was a very nice touch~. And we got some angry Jounouchi WHICH I ALSO ADORE, protecting little Yam there, it was just adorable, haha! So many awesome characters and an asshole villain that got strangled (which was beauty) made this a truly awesome story, yes. I'm very glad and satisfied with this ending, you couldn't have done a better work with this amazing fic! ;W;
Uhuru-chan chapter 20 . 9/27/2017
I loved the ending, it is perfect as it is, I can't think of something I would change in the whole story, really... I'm glad everything ended up well for our boys. I liked how Yami and Seto patiently fixed their problems, like... adults xD And it was the best when Yami stood up against Bakura, he was awesome in this chapter, poor thing, tho, he had to suffer one last time. The part when Seto showed his old self and Yami being scared of him made me a bit scared too, I thought he would do something reckless for a moment D:
Regarding the narration style after the elections tooks place, I think it was... touching? It seemed very peaceful, I really liked it. I almost cried. Also, about the lemon, I don't think it was needed, I'm glad you didn't include it, it would have been boring in comparison with the rest of the chapter and I probably would have skipped it.
Thank you so much for all your effort, I know how hard it can be to work and write, along with all the other things one's gotta do in a day, and yet you religiously posted all the chapters in time!
I'll look forward to any new stories you may post!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 20 . 9/25/2017
I love how Yami stood up to Bakura when he was defending Honda. Poor Yami, it’s sad what Bakura did to him. I love how Honda went to go and get Seto, and I love how Seto saved him. I’m glad everything worked out between Seto and Yami. I love how Yami trusts him now. I’m glad there was a happy ending between them. I love the pairing Seto/Yami! I loved this story so much!