Reviews for The Prisoner and the Occlumens
Idebadwolff chapter 49 . 2/19
Great story thanks for writing and sharing
Ugh chapter 22 . 2/6
Noooo! I loved this fanfic so much! It's exactness and the way it stayed so close to canon. That Hermione is actually like the book Hermione and Snape is like Snape (apart from visiting the Grangers and playing cards with them which I just pretend didn't happen). And then it's it's all blown when Snape starts smoking. I'm ok with Snape doing his Snape things as long as they are in accordance with his character and can be believable. But him smoking... I think not. Smoking is an addiction and considering his character and how he hates weakness.. . He would despise smoking, would be plain disgusted by it. I'll try to play pretend again and hope that it's the one and only time this happens in the story but I'm super bummed. There are so many brilliantly beginning fanfics and then suddenly for reasons unclear to me authors choose to alter the character and as a result the whole story just crumbles.
wine witch chapter 49 . 1/8
That‘s a wonderful alternative to JKR‘s DH! I like it much better than the original. Thank you so much!
Tamari chapter 49 . 1/2
Thank you for sharing this story. I really enjoyed reading it.
wayfarerred16 chapter 49 . 12/12/2023
Really love this story! Thank you so much for creating this AU! Want more of it!
lenokiie chapter 49 . 12/5/2023
Honestly one of the best Hermione/Severus stories I've ever come across. The buildup, the slow but appropriate to their character burn, everything. Thanks for writing this story and sharing it!
HermSev chapter 49 . 12/4/2023
Amazing story! I Loved it! My favorite!
heidlebergchick chapter 49 . 11/15/2023
Brilliant story, I absolutely loved it
heidlebergchick chapter 20 . 11/14/2023
Brauyiful!
heidlebergchick chapter 14 . 11/12/2023
Lmao! Brilliant!
heidlebergchick chapter 13 . 11/12/2023
I wish I could write this well, wow. Your Snape is amazing and I can't wait to see this through to the end. Hermione is playing the best game, but I love all the feelings of uncertainty and fear. Just amazing.
heidlebergchick chapter 12 . 11/12/2023
I am loving this, the tension is relentless in the best way!
heidlebergchick chapter 10 . 11/12/2023
Nice!
heidlebergchick chapter 8 . 11/12/2023
That was one of the best scenes I've ever read of Snape as Headmaster. Loved the emphasis on the power of Dobby, but every word had me hooked; what an amazing scene!
DrowCrazy chapter 49 . 11/4/2023