Reviews for The Prisoner and the Occlumens
Syrah chapter 49 . 1/22
Hi there,
Your story was very enjoyable! It was great to read a perspective of the 7th book from inside the castle and you writing is punchy and smart: the plot was well-paced and engaging and I really liked the relationships between HG and NL/GW.
I only had one major criticism, which I share in the spirit of hopefully being helpful to your future HP works: the battle at the end was a huge slog to get through. It felt like almost every paragraph or so we were checking in with HG’s Mind’s Eye, which would magically calculate what was going to happen next but then effectively had no impact on the plot whatsoever. It just made an event that we’ve all read about a thousand times feel incredibly laboured.
Besides that I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for sharing it!
kyri17 chapter 49 . 1/18
this story was amazing.I couldn't put it down until it was done. i sincerly hope you write more
kyri17 chapter 46 . 1/18
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED T.T DONT TOUCH ME IM NOT OKAY
kyri17 chapter 42 . 1/18
if it wernt for the authors note and the fact that the story is already completed I may have gone on a rampage at the cliff hnager here. if these two dont get together ill have to flip a table. mind you it will be a small one but a table no less!
kyri17 chapter 41 . 1/18
the slow burn is killing me and I love it
kyri17 chapter 38 . 1/17
I thought it was an unspoken rule that Dobby and Fred remain untouched in fanfiction. IM GOING TO KEEP READING IGNORE MY TEARS.
kyri17 chapter 30 . 1/17
ohhhhh things are definitely starting to heat up. im loving this.
kyri17 chapter 10 . 1/15
Im really engrossed in this story so far. love it
Jarmitage chapter 36 . 1/2
Severus Snape headbutting a man is the most glorious thing I've ever read. Thank you.
Andie Baldwin chapter 49 . 12/30/2020
This might be the best SS/HG story I have EVER read! The intensity between them is incredible! The characterisation is stunning, the emotions so powerful, the story so original and believable and well thought out. Congratulations on this piece of writing it is a true masterpiece and I have enjoyed every second. Keep writing you have such a talent x
sandwichesboi chapter 10 . 12/30/2020
aww i like it!
aelfwynne chapter 49 . 12/25/2020
You are a amazing. Thank you xox
aelfwynne chapter 48 . 12/25/2020
O MG! Love the tete-a-tete between Harry &Sscomedic gold! And what a stroke of brilliancehe dropped his wand.. in favour of something far more important .. *BIG ROMANTIC SIGHHH*
Just Kiga chapter 8 . 12/24/2020
smh. i'm not realizing it was dumbledore's portrait speaking. ah wellllll
Just Kiga chapter 3 . 12/24/2020
ooo PLOT TWIST. albus is still alive!
1,531 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »