Reviews for The Necklace
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
She obviously hasn't heard of a Saiyan Warrior...some evil entity is controlling Chi's body but Goku can't see it.
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Oh is the necklace enchanted?...
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
This fanfiction should be made into a movie
D'ya chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Wow you are a verey good writer this has to be the best stories, I have red so far about goku and chicih, and u make ur stories so beliveable unlike all the ones that i have red, they have the same personality and they dont cusss in the story with makes it so freacking good! keep it up :P, i love goku and chichi!
Chichiforever chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
live it great story
animegurl23 chapter 6 . 5/6/2005
Haha :P Funny ending!
Hana chapter 6 . 3/19/2005
wow! AWSEAM STORY I LOVE IT SO MUCH! WELL DONE! chichi is the best character EVER! G/CC pairings are AWSEAM! vegita's funny and this story is very good! i liked the fighting scene...very realistic! lol ok iv read ur otha stories and im gna read more..Lol! ok please write more G/CC stories. and if u can PLEASE write a story where chichi is a fighter..and she STAYS a fighter after having Gohan and Goten so she joins the Z-gang is fighting...i have always wanted to read such stories but neva found any. i found 1 but she hasent updated in AGES! so PLZ if u have time write a story like this! PLZPLZPLZPLZ! ok luv ur stories ur an awseam; talented writer! cya

~Hana~
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 6 . 8/7/2004
this story was awsome i reeally liked it but i was wondering did goku have sex with chichi in super saiyan form if so that would be AWSOME anywayz they've done it like that b4, that tashi bitch was stupid i hated that damn slut...(i wish someone would make a Super Saiyan 4 Goku and ChiChi lemon now that would be so AWSOME i would worship it because no ones ever made a SS4 goku and chichi lemon b4 and it'd be COOL...ok im really getting of the subject im just trying to get a lotta authors interested in doin even just a regular romance SS4 goku and chichi fic. please take that into consideration because ur my fav author -
Lady AngelFiren chapter 6 . 9/13/2003
aw... lovely little fic! you seem rather pre-occupied with this whole double personality in one body thing. strange... but no matter, it makes for very nice stories!
Lady Athena chapter 6 . 4/26/2003
This story was so great and interesting.I can't believe that I didn't read it sooner.I'm glad you didn't make it a V/CC,I prefer G/CC all the way. Also I'm glad you didn't kill Chichi,She's one of my favorite characters and is such a cool one was interesting seeing how Tansi took over Chichi's body like that and how she made Chichi fight her loved Cool story,I still can't believe I didn't read it will go down as one of my favorites too.
Shygurl chapter 6 . 4/15/2003
*claps* O that waS a really cool story! I luved it! Great job _
Tonz82 chapter 6 . 4/8/2003
I can't believe Goku! The man just leaves me exasperated with disbelief! However, you had him definetely in character. I could really see Goku acting that way. The whole thing with Vegeta was so funny! I just loved the whole concept. GREAT story! Another one to go on my favorites list. Thanks for the laughs _
Tonz82 chapter 4 . 4/8/2003
Hey Lady Thundra. Great fic! I love this one too. Can you believe it. I have to get off the computer now! I'm just dying to know what's going to happen next. This last chapter is really juicy! I can't believe! I'm laughin my ass off right now!
Nisha chapter 6 . 4/3/2003
That was such a great story! It will reside on my favorites list for all times.
Polka dot chapter 6 . 4/2/2003
Oh boy Goku's such a damn idiot. I lost a little respect for Chichi today, seeing that dance of hers. scary.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »