Reviews for Don't call me Precious
Great story! I am hooked on this story please update soon! :)
Rose chapter 18 . 10/3
Just want to drop some love on this story. Really enjoy how this mishap has brought Zelena, Regina, and the Charmings closer as a family. Looking forward to your update!
maribelcullen chapter 18 . 9/30
Apdate please please!
FearOfEscalators chapter 18 . 9/24
I really hope and pray that this story isn't being abandoned because that will definitely break my heart. It's too beautiful to waste. I hope as well that you would delve in deeper to Regina's trauma now that you've resolved Emma's. I wish you all the best.
1k3ymy573ry77 chapter 18 . 9/16
I really, really like this story! Please update soon
HeroineGauddess chapter 18 . 9/16
Just found this story and read it all in one go! It's so good and I love all the different dynamics you've got going on. Loving Snow and Regina's relationship the most, they're my favorite. Please continue!
kpop1392as chapter 4 . 9/13
Awww TT poor Emma and Snow. I'm glad that Emma did let it out so that Snow would know how to comfort and would try to learn ways to reassure Emma that she is wanted and loved. And lol at Regina watching a horse movie, she's a cutie.
kpop1392as chapter 3 . 9/13
Awww Zelena is a good sister. Little Emma and Regina are sooo cute! I'm glad that they both have family to look after them.
kpop1392as chapter 1 . 9/13
Omg! This story is awesome! The imagination and excuses little Emma makes xD
This story is very cute and sweet.
Sivan chapter 6 . 9/5
WOW!
I mean...WOW! The dialog between Zelena and Regina was wonderful but...Snow and Emma ("I want you- you have me") THAT!
Soprano Pixie chapter 18 . 9/4
Can't believe you had to put warning about Charming and the flowers. It's pathetic the things people will find to get offended about these days. It was practically the sweetest part of the story so far!

I enjoyed seeing what was going on with each party on their little outings together. For children, even mentally mature ones, it's moments like those that make such a lasting impact. Regina never had a bakery cookie until Snow gave her one, and she found that she loved it. Emma never got to choose her own movies while in foster homes, but then got anything she wanted when with her dad. I certainty bet those girls will never forget those moments, as basic and as simple as they may be.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 18 . 8/31
I'm so lo in all the family feels, even more so because Zelena gets to be part of the family too. I love how this mishap has brought out the vulnerability in all of them and really developed their love, trust, forgiveness, honesty, openness and genuine affection as a true family..
nice
BeautifullyDamagedSimplyMe chapter 18 . 8/25
I'm glad for the update! Aw the flowers were a nice touch
SecretLoveCara chapter 18 . 8/25
Such a great update. So worth the wait. Loved every part. The family all together at the end was just perfect.