Reviews for Don't call me Precious
Update please!
Please update soon. Its getting to be out of control w/ all these unfinished stories on here.
It is a new year. Pleeeaaaaase update soon!
Just thought you’d like to know that people are still reading & enjoying your story. If you can ever find the motivation & energy to return to it, we’d love to read the resolution. You have a gift for heartfelt storytelling, plot, & pacing. Hope things aren’t too crazy in real life!
Tvjunkie25 chapter 19 . 2/21
YOU NEED TO UPDATE! I love this story!
Please update this story...want to see more mama snow
Guest chapter 19 . 12/26/2017
Just started reading this story an up to date... Wow this was a great story very much interested in how this will play out... If possible can wr have more Regina centered chapters every so often?

Sorry for what you are dealing w/. I hope you have ppl around to love on you and help you through this difficult time.
FictionLover12 chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
Awww...I think the ending is near. You know where they either grew back up to their original selves or they ended up as kids and kinda have the reset on their childhood.

Life really could be such a sucker at times. I don't know what to say on this kind of situation, but never lose hope.
SecretLoveCara chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
Yay an update! I'm so sorry for all you have gone through. I hope thing will start to settle down for you!
oreolife477 chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
I love this can't wait for a new chapter
SwanQueen135 chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
Awwe. Super glad you updated!
beautifullife0 chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
aww I love this story
Aaron Leach chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
Awesome chapter.
ApplesAndHearts chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
Am I the only one who wants them to stay little permanentl? They are so darn cute. I would love to see them raised as sisters :D

Hope you and your family is doing well!
baratta.jennifer chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
Best chapter yet and keep writing when you can