Reviews for The Day That We Do
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 13 . 8/22
I LOVE IT! It is so rare to find good fanfics of Prince of Persia. Thank you. THANK YOU. Such a good mix of the basic elements of the characters in the movie and your own personal touch. Such a pleasure to read. Once again. I thank you.
Shani8 chapter 13 . 8/19
Aww... this is a beautiful ending. I'm sorry to see this story at a close, but I look forward to more from you. :)

BRAVO!

Corah chapter 12 . 8/15
No updates? ️
tvd1992 chapter 11 . 8/15
please you got to update again
tvd1992 chapter 12 . 8/10
please update again soon
He-Carried-Me chapter 12 . 8/9
This is a wonderful story! I think you are an excellent writer. Your writing includes many strengths, from a creative plot to describing what's going on in Dastan's head to great action sequences. Thank you for sharing your talent! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Shani8 chapter 12 . 8/5
Absolutely fantastic, as always. I look forward to more with bated breath.

BRAVO!

thaiscalheiros chapter 12 . 8/2
The story is wonderful, please I'm looking forward to more, you write very well.
tvd1992 chapter 12 . 8/1
oh my God this was the best chapter yet I can't believe that is story is almost over one chapter I want to cry
tvd1992 chapter 11 . 8/1
omg I love the chapter so much can't wait to see what happens next in this story so please update soon
Shani8 chapter 11 . 7/27
WOW... another terrific installment. I love how your including some of the original movie script in your story. Everything flows so well! Major kudos to you for a job well done.

Looking forward to more with bated breath!

Super Black Banana chapter 11 . 7/26
You should commend yourself on a story well told. Between you and I, you are a very rare gem in this part of the world. I have seen many stories that couldn't even wait for the next chapter to drop the ball, a far cry from what you had to offer; I went through all eleven chapters in one day, I was intrigued and astonished how you managed to make the story yours with what seems minor adjustments to the original plot of the movie; Sharaman's reluctance towards his gift, and the early union of Prince Dastan and Princess Tamina.

That's not all. You seem to have a very clear idea of your characters, as evident when you stated why it would conflict of character for the king to accept Dastan-Tus-Nizam's gift, and continued to display definite character personalities through out the story and swiftly evaded inconsistencies. Big ups on that.

If you don't mind, I would like to continue where I left off. English is not my home language, so I always look for opportunities to learn new words on the site. Oddly enough, I found myself better than a few with my limited vocab – a vocab, if may mention, you made a generous deposit into – and thanks to you I have new words in my arsenal: duress, acerbic, sconce, parry, subterranean, just to name a few.

One thing I'd like to raise though is the unattractive quality you gave the leading lady, Princess Tamina. Apart from her being a high priestess and an unwavering believer of her deities, amidst the many characteristics you gave the princess was her being a cunning deluder, even better that Dastan – savage warrior with no honour. Besides that, it just made her lose that air of innocence a victim has, at some point I feared for Dastan more than I feared for her. I don't say this because I feel I would have done a better job, I just feel you'd improve with what I said.

Enough said! Hope I was some sort of assistance to you with my review and thanks for sharing your story with all of us.
Shani8 chapter 10 . 7/19
Aww... so well-written, and I thank you for another terrific installment. :)

Loved the banter among the brothers and of course between Dastan and Tamina. Looking forward to more.

Well done!

tvd1992 chapter 10 . 7/17
Cute chapter i love the end with dastan and tamina
Shani8 chapter 9 . 7/15
Another fantastic installment. I look forward to more. :)

xo Shani