Reviews for The Day That We Do
archangel7431 chapter 13 . 5/18
good story
VegaKeep chapter 13 . 2/13
Nice similar take. Enjoyed the character dialogs
you were here chapter 13 . 1/4
I’m sorry to see that you weren’t able to include Sheik Amar and Seso in this tale but it was a wonderful read, hope you write more Prince of Persia fics in the future!
Candyskull chapter 5 . 1/4
thank you for writing this! that’s really what i’ve wanted to say, that it’s such a risk to write something like this since the original story was so lovable and still make it seem like fun to a reader
Fangirl17 chapter 13 . 12/15/2017
Yay! Bruh, I loved it! Like I really reall reeeaaally loved it. A job well done. You've done a great job writing the characters and incorporating the original plot with you changes. I'm so glad you've written this and I'm so glad I read it. Please continue to write!
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 13 . 8/22/2017
I LOVE IT! It is so rare to find good fanfics of Prince of Persia. Thank you. THANK YOU. Such a good mix of the basic elements of the characters in the movie and your own personal touch. Such a pleasure to read. Once again. I thank you.
Shani8 chapter 13 . 8/19/2017
Aww... this is a beautiful ending. I'm sorry to see this story at a close, but I look forward to more from you. :)

BRAVO!

xo Shani :)
Corah chapter 12 . 8/15/2017
No updates? ️
tvd1992 chapter 11 . 8/15/2017
please you got to update again
tvd1992 chapter 12 . 8/10/2017
please update again soon
He-Carried-Me chapter 12 . 8/9/2017
This is a wonderful story! I think you are an excellent writer. Your writing includes many strengths, from a creative plot to describing what's going on in Dastan's head to great action sequences. Thank you for sharing your talent! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Shani8 chapter 12 . 8/5/2017
Absolutely fantastic, as always. I look forward to more with bated breath.

BRAVO!

xo Shani :)
thaiscalheiros chapter 12 . 8/2/2017
The story is wonderful, please I'm looking forward to more, you write very well.
tvd1992 chapter 12 . 8/1/2017
oh my God this was the best chapter yet I can't believe that is story is almost over one chapter I want to cry
tvd1992 chapter 11 . 8/1/2017
omg I love the chapter so much can't wait to see what happens next in this story so please update soon