Reviews for The Day That We Do
trustpixidust chapter 13 . 8/18
So I just watched this movie last night and decided to look for some fics out of curiosity. So glad I found this one. Honest to goodness enjoyed it with my whole heart. Really. So good. Same amount of action and plot twists and romantic moments as the original with the different plot. I accept this as canon. This is now my official version of the movie. So much better. Bless you.
hakkai31004 chapter 2 . 6/26
great chapter, liked it a lot.
archangel7431 chapter 13 . 5/18
good story
VegaKeep chapter 13 . 2/13
Nice similar take. Enjoyed the character dialogs
you were here chapter 13 . 1/4
I’m sorry to see that you weren’t able to include Sheik Amar and Seso in this tale but it was a wonderful read, hope you write more Prince of Persia fics in the future!
Candyskull chapter 5 . 1/4
thank you for writing this! that’s really what i’ve wanted to say, that it’s such a risk to write something like this since the original story was so lovable and still make it seem like fun to a reader
Fangirl17 chapter 13 . 12/15/2017
Yay! Bruh, I loved it! Like I really reall reeeaaally loved it. A job well done. You've done a great job writing the characters and incorporating the original plot with you changes. I'm so glad you've written this and I'm so glad I read it. Please continue to write!
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 13 . 8/22/2017
I LOVE IT! It is so rare to find good fanfics of Prince of Persia. Thank you. THANK YOU. Such a good mix of the basic elements of the characters in the movie and your own personal touch. Such a pleasure to read. Once again. I thank you.
Shani8 chapter 13 . 8/19/2017
Aww... this is a beautiful ending. I'm sorry to see this story at a close, but I look forward to more from you. :)

BRAVO!

xo Shani :)
Corah chapter 12 . 8/15/2017
No updates? ️
tvd1992 chapter 11 . 8/15/2017
please you got to update again
tvd1992 chapter 12 . 8/10/2017
please update again soon
He-Carried-Me chapter 12 . 8/9/2017
This is a wonderful story! I think you are an excellent writer. Your writing includes many strengths, from a creative plot to describing what's going on in Dastan's head to great action sequences. Thank you for sharing your talent! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Shani8 chapter 12 . 8/5/2017
Absolutely fantastic, as always. I look forward to more with bated breath.

BRAVO!

xo Shani :)
thaiscalheiros chapter 12 . 8/2/2017
The story is wonderful, please I'm looking forward to more, you write very well.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »