Reviews for Seeing You Again
jtangel chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
Are you ever going to finish this story? I re-read it and I'm still as hooked as always. Please pleaes please update!
Rawrmumbles chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
motto plz
Avelyn Lauren chapter 6 . 1/6/2006
He's in trouble! Arigato and ja ne!
lilaznangel5543 chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
i love this story ...theres alot of suspense and tension..watever that means...please continue 2 update please...
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
This is a cute story. Please continue. Sakura and Syaoran forever.
The Supernaturalist chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
Ncie, update soon.
cherri-chan chapter 5 . 2/20/2004
GO! GO! GO! HURRY UP WITH CHAPTER SIX!
Kawaii Bunnii chapter 5 . 1/1/2004
ah! stupid syaoran! he's turned into a player! hope he gets bak w/ sakura soon!
Avelyn Lauren chapter 3 . 12/31/2003
Putting you on my aithor alerts list. Too busy coming up with evil plans to think straight. *sweatdrops*
Avelyn Lauren chapter 4 . 12/31/2003
It's me again. Shaoran has three girls to worry about at the moment. Meling, Tomoyo, and Sakura. They can make his life a living hell. There is three of them. Not to mention that ERiol is probably staying in the same room as Li and Xin. Eriol would very gladly help them do it. Can't wait!
Avelyn Lauren chapter 5 . 12/31/2003
He does remember that she is the cardmistress right? He knows that he is going to be in a world of trouble abd that he has lost all common sense that he had.
I hope that Tomoyo does get hin and gets him really good.
HOW DARE HE HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND NOT CARE BAOUT THE ONE GIRL THAT HE HAD TOLD THAT HE LOVED HER! iF SHAORAN WERE ANYWHERE AROUND NE HE WOULDN'T SURVIVE FOR VERY LONG AT ALL! wEHN I GET MY HANDS ON THAT BAKA TOUYA WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABPUT DOING SO! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! HE EVEN KISSED HIS 'GIRLFRIEND' IN FRONT OF HER.
Let me see what could Sakura do to him? Hm... there's always void, silent, move,fight power, fiery,storm, and let me see what else... There could always be some powers that he doesn't know baoput that she has now. Add that with some martial arts which she probably has become pretty good at. Hm... what else! I know! He never did like the cold weather. She couldmakeit snow on him all the time. Not even the element fire could help him. I'll be thinking of more evil plots while I waitr for the next chapter. There is also the silent treatment. That would work tremendously.
Update really soon! I'll be outting you on my autor laerts list.
Happy new Years, arigato and ja ne!
japanfan chapter 5 . 12/31/2003
Why do you only accept signed reviews? People without an account can't review...and then you would have gotten even more reviews than you had before! Well, keep up with the story!
japanfan
Akira Nimura chapter 5 . 12/31/2003
update soong...i want to read more! it's soo good!