Reviews for Moonlight Sonata
StarliteOracle chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
love this
hollowgirl15 chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Watashi wa kono sutori wo aishite iru! (is that right? I'm still learning...-_-') i really like how you use Japanese in your story! I'm learning Japanese and really like readingstorues where they speak Japanese! Update soon! Onegaishimasu! _
super.happy.fun.time chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
Please do continue! This story is wonderful-
Lumrosa-chan chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
Please do continue! This is such a good story!
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
HEY!

STOP BEING CRUEL! FIVE YEARS IS TOO DAMN LONG TO WAIT FOR AN UPDATE!

lol, this is really good, and the Moonlight Sonata is one of my favorite pieces of music. Now update this fic already or I'll beat you with my frying pan of doom! DOM!

~ Umbrae
Nathali chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
OMG, I love this story! Please update soon.
Animehunter08 chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
how come u dont update this story huh? its so good!
kathochan chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
I love your story. It's so cute. Update
ReaperRain chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
ARGH! YOU MUST WRITE MORE! This is so good, it took my breath away. And poor Yugi! I love him so much! And Yami is so sweetly protective! Everyone together now: AW...

ReaperRain
Angel Kellar chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
AW! I love it! It's so cute and sad! Please update ASAP!
Sea Queen chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
r u still continuing this story? its a really good one nad it would be a shame if u just left it like this... please update this story its too good to leave un-updated!
Blue.Eyes.White.Dragon.3000 chapter 6 . 5/9/2006
Update real soon.
Soularia Reed chapter 6 . 2/10/2006
This is beautifully written. I am very interested on the upcoming events in this. Keep it up.
ailisa d. frieson chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
Kailyssia Pym chapter 6 . 10/3/2005
This is very good. I really like it. Is Yugi's father dead? This is written very well. I love the flashbacks. I scenes with Ryou and Bakura are really good and sweet. Keep up the good work. Please update soon.