Reviews for Challenge
jeff chapter 1 . 1/25
Thanks for a great read!
MeowDamnation chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Wow, i really admired this. The way they realized they're in love with each other is very spontaneous and realistic.

I've noticed that a lot of H/Hr shippers write stuff wherein Hermione or Harry is secretly in love with the other and just get together after moments of insane jealousy when they see the other with another. (Oh, was that confusing?) Oh well.

I loved this really. And I'm off to read more of your stuff.

I hope you continue writing beautiful stories.

- Yanny
Ptronille chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Wow, it's been a long time since I last posted a review, but I thought this story was really worth it... unlike the few I've read lately.

So. I've actually told you in one sentence what I thought of Challenge. That means there's only one thing left to say.

Thank You.
demonic angel23 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
aw! *squeals*!

it was so sweet and cute! i loved it!

]
romancefr3ak chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
omgsh that was so... .

lolz that STORY ROCKED

IT wAS SOO.. sweet.. and..

made me wanna kill hermione and harry for being so stupid..

but.. in the end it was all.. love and kisses...

yay D
shadow patronus chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
hey! that was cool!
flamingo croquet chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Bravo! Really cute story. :)
Claudita chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Just lovely! Another wonderful story! Oh, by the way, in the part Luna says “Well, you are Hermione Granger, no?” it's wrong written it should be “Well, you are Hermione Granger, right?”. Just a little constructive criticism to help in your future stories. Well i just want you to know that I loved it! Great job!
already put a review skittles07 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
you know what i hate about ff . net? it only lets you give one review per chapter! you have to find ways around it, like doing unsigned reviews, and using different computers, and clearing the history of visited websites! well, i just wanted to review again (for reasons unknown to me...) and say that i still think this could be a movie! reminds me of Bridget Jones' Diary, actually...
h chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
really an excellent story. I loved it. so well written. not like those stupid cliches that just rush into things. yours was nicely drawn out with a plot.
Among the Roses chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Curse you and your wonderful long story that made me stay up much later then intended! lol, that was so good, I had to finish it before I signed out. I loved it, funny, romantic, totally sweet. I loved it!

Among the Roses
Anne U chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Nicely done. You do have one inaccuracy that bugged me no end - you set this in February 19, whereas the HP series is set from 1991 to 1998 (the dates were established in CoS at the Deathday Party, which was 500 years after Nearly Headless Nick was mostly beheaded on 10/31/1492). Other than that one thing that bugged me throughout the story, I enjoyed it alot, though Harry's writing style in his journal didn't seem really in character to me. But I know what you were trying to do (tell the story from both POVs simultaneously) and I commend you for it.
splendiddayhere chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Wow...
I don't know what to say. Lol, its like when Harry saw Hermione when she stepped out from her room.
This fanfiction was amazingly written and you did a well good job on writing it. The way you put journal enteries to explain it and then, 14th february, merge them together. There are some things here which I never realize, that in canon there are very other good evidence. Small, but yet very big ones.
I really did enjoy reading this fanfiction and thank you lots for actually writing it! :)
NCszik chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
wow! that was beautiful! i don't really do too many Harry/Hermione shippers (i'm more of a Harry/Cho person), but that was great! perfect romance fic! it'd be a great movie... just have to make it a little longer... BUMP!
Roan chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Brilliant! Brialliant! Bravo! *applauds* Wonderfully written! I enjoyed the thoughts. And you know this one little bit: "She gave me that secret smile only girls are meant to understand, as it never really crosses boy’s minds that we are just as perverted as they are, only that we are much better at controlling it and keeping it hidden behind coy behaviors." I smiled at that one especially. That is so true...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »