Reviews for Mark of Conciliation
Death to the lion bitch before the wolf-dragon dies. Be funny if she tried death by fire.
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 7 . 7/16
Jaime no
Jaime what the fuck
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 1 . 7/16
Haven’t even finished the first chapter but ‘not drunk enough for this’ go me
lalalandmaniac chapter 7 . 7/8
this is so brilliantly unique and i love it
I love this, it is amazing and I hope you continue. Wonderful work
thunder18 chapter 7 . 6/29
Great chapter Update soon
MoonPrincess623 chapter 7 . 6/24
Well, damn. Maybe Leanna can do someth8ng. Get Ghost for example or a,dragon pet...
"You're going to die before our first child is born."

Was he saying that Cersei will arrange for her to die because she wouldn't be able to bear her twin being happy without her or having a child without her? Either way, I'm already over Jaime and his man-baby attitude. I'm hoping for Lyarra and Tyrion interaction instead! Or even Tywin because he's more interesting than Jaime at this point.
Lil Lost Lady chapter 7 . 6/13
Did Jamie just threaten her because that's what it sounded like... or was that a very badly worded warning? Something tells me the romance bit is still quite a ways off yet either way.
Lil Lost Lady chapter 6 . 6/13
Math is my weakest subject... so I'll just go along with whatever you say regarding money in this story other than that though I'm really enjoying this though I don't feel nearly as bad for Jamie since he's trying to drowned his sorrows as I do for Lyarra who's losing more and still facing things head on, well onto the next chapter!
ksecc1 chapter 7 . 6/11
I’m so glad you’ve picked this up again. Lyarra certainly has my sympathies.
8967452310c chapter 7 . 6/10
I can’t wait to see them fall in love I am kind of hoping Jamie will get over cerci soon and start noticing lyarra I really hope this story eventually gets to her presentation in court I would love to see Roberts reaction to someone who looks so much like lyanna and I really want to see cerci absolutely jealous and miserable
gr8rockstarrox chapter 7 . 6/9
I’ve had a lousy week so far, and this update made my weekend a little more tolerable. Thank you.
ZodiacsKlaroline chapter 7 . 6/8
There next moment together must be Lyarra sword practice where she beats down casterly rocks men only to go head to head with Jaime where she weilds two swords. She should start making her own choices not Tywin or Genna's. Let the see that inner wolf and secret dragon
8967452310c chapter 7 . 6/8
Thanks for writing this story it really is awesome