Reviews for Mark of Conciliation
Minna Vipera chapter 6 . 12h
I love how much thought you put into your stories, the size and income calculations for example. I noticed you listed Castamere as one of the four mines Tywin demands 50k from, but wasn’t the mine of Castamere flooded and blocked in the Reyna-Tarbeck rebellion? I don’t think it was ever opened after that, so unless there’s other mines in the same region there wouldn’t be any income from there. I somewhat doubt anyone would want to mine to close to the flooded mines for fear of accidentally flooding their own mines...
Thank you for this great chapter, your fem!Jon stories are some of my favourites!
Angelicsailor chapter 4 . 4/17
It still boggles my mind that in GoT no one thought it a good idea to make sure their kids were wary of other great houses.
Lyarra will learn though.
Lord Stark is an idiot for doing that then again he's been an idiot for never just telling his wife what's up.
FANactic Writer chapter 6 . 4/17
Lyarra proving more than her worth to the new in-law!~
Choastheeverlasting chapter 1 . 4/16
Good story, keep it up. Hope you continue the story.
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 6 . 4/9
This is great! I’m very interested to see where this goes.
MakiFox chapter 6 . 4/9
Really enjoying this fic so far! Thanks for the new chapter! Eagerly anticipating the next one! I can't wait for Lyarra and Tyrion to interact and for Lyarra to meet Jamie.
David12leca chapter 6 . 4/8
Holy shit that is a lot effort into the finances you really take this seriously and it shows in your fabulous writing its a pleasure to read.
AugustRrush chapter 6 . 4/7
This was an awesome chapter and I look forward to your next one.
ol-11jrw chapter 6 . 4/7
Flipping hell, I don't know where you got/ learnt all that stuff at the end from but well done.
Winter kiss chapter 6 . 4/6
Hope you update soon! I really enjoy this story.
Sunstar Writer chapter 6 . 4/4
The chapter was really good but tbh, I think I'm honestly more impressed with the amount of thought, research and math that went into calculating everything from the value of a GD to the various land masses of each of the lands. Good job!
Awesome chapter as always! :)
Lovely chapter as always! :)
Awesome chapter!
ZeroJ25 chapter 6 . 4/4
Yay an update. Please continue to update