Reviews for The Einzbern Famillia
daughter.of.the.first.wife chapter 7 . 10/31/2019
This is really good ! A hidden gem !

Please update !
zangetsulanzadelrelampago chapter 7 . 9/28/2019
Why is it every time I find a good read it hasnt been updated in years and left to rot or it's just a one off. It sucks. Also hope you do continue sorry. I preferred familia of the holy Grail but this was also pretty good.
EMIYA KURO chapter 7 . 9/5/2019
When is this going to be updated?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2019
Amo este fic por favor continualo
typersnyder chapter 7 . 8/21/2019
"
"What?" Mordred and Nero cried simultaneously. They were about to complain when two kitchen knives impaled themselves in front of them.

"DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!" Shirou repeated, his eyes glowing red and exuded an aura of authority. Shirou is many things; he helps people whenever he can, he's a diligent worker, and anyone can ask him to do just about anything if he has time, and if it doesn't clash with his ideals. But anything concerning his kitchen, and his food, and he will not hesitate to harm anyone who dares enter his kitchen without his explicit permission.
"

Oh my god. I never thought Shirou could be like that.
Experius chapter 7 . 8/14/2019
Давай (блядь) продолжение, интересный фанфик!
Renee.Sarah chapter 7 . 5/1/2019
Beyond cases where you have things like "Jistin case" tis good.
Julian einzbern chapter 1 . 4/23/2019
I'm so happy they finally got a happy ending.
I Thank you for making this come true.
xcution409 chapter 7 . 3/10/2019
hi, i know its been nearly 2 years since the last update of this novel, but can u pls take up this droped novel and write its continuition? would be really cool
Loser-582 chapter 7 . 1/27/2019
great chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2018
Wouldnt e rank luck be 10x a normal persons average luck?
Wolcen chapter 7 . 12/7/2018
He could say that it is a family secret because really one family shouldnt give there trade to another or they wont make anything. It is also rude not to go to the head of the family for a deal like that.
N2 chapter 7 . 10/1/2018
Please continue.
Nightmare723764 chapter 7 . 9/19/2018
Oh I hope you continue this! Really I do... I want to see where all this goes!
Misaka Phenex chapter 7 . 9/11/2018
lol E rank u suck but wait