Reviews for Bloody Angel
zazozaliad chapter 1 . 3/5
the 'could of beens' presented in this story of kuja had somehow been able to seek help from the leviathan, or from the summoners without his life winking out are really what tears me up the most, reading this... it's a really intense take on his early days, and my mind kind of sets to racing thinking of the how it could have been so different.
KyuubiNineTailedFox chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
I love this story so far; can't wait until the next chapter!
Nexus the 13th chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
You do know that Kuja started out as a normal Genome, and that Garland gave him a soul to disrupt Gaia's cycle of souls? Kuja looks like he does in the game because he did something to himself. Kuja became a glitch because his soul was to rebelious, not because of how he was created. Garland created kuja to be his 'Angel of Death' on prepose, its just kuja's soul was too strong. I know its a little late but I thought you should know.
Psycofoxx chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
Hee hee, I haf found jo!

Awesome, filler bunny has arrived.
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 7 . 6/10/2007
I'm blissfully happy that this fic still lives. I assure you that I've never forgotten about it, and seeing an update notification in my email box some time ago made me literally jump for joy. This said, I need to scold you for procrastinating so much, and also for producing such a short chapter. But hey, a short update is still much better than nothing, so I'll just arm myself with patience and wait for more. Don't give up on this story yet, I beg of you!
Tavern-Tsuki chapter 6 . 8/7/2005
very good,i like you update soon
Reasa chapter 6 . 3/16/2005
Just randomly found this story and thought, hey that looks nifty. So I've read through what you've got and, it is nifty! Quite nifty. I think I'll go recomend this to some people, although i hope in return you'll update!
RefugeOfSouls chapter 5 . 12/27/2004
I like how ya did the silver dragon in this one...i'm goin over all the stories on my favorites list...
sable-fahndu chapter 6 . 12/26/2004
And now we know where the outfit comes from. ( I guess he has it for a really long time) Personally, I've always loved it. Kuja in sad clothes is just sad, poor dear. Fantastic job and I hope you update soon. You have my sanity on the brink here, little feather, I need more!
sable-fahndu chapter 5 . 12/26/2004
Only person I know who has made Madain Sari's people not sound like bubble-gum, perky, " we-love-all " types. You should get an award. And the dragons! Now we know how he got his!
sable-fahndu chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
The fight between Zidane and Kuja was awesome. The Zim thing was hilariouse too.
sable-fahndu chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
The dialogue between Kuja and Garland is great. I don't believe that Garland was hateful or purposefully harmed and tormented Kuja. They gave no clue about that in the game. His thinking was only what was logical and you have demonstrated that here. Good deal.
sable-fahndu chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
Again, I'm amazed and blown away. Your style is refreshing and is star-strung brilliance. I'm completely enchanted. And Kuja's mischief is touching, evil, and adorable.
sable-fahndu chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
I'm absolutely in love with you're diction skills. My dear, they far surpas my own and beyond and I commend you greatly.
RefugeOfSouls chapter 6 . 10/16/2004
Interesting... hope you find time to update soon.