Reviews for The Mystical Codex to the Multiverse
torvalds42 chapter 32 . 5/10/2019
Very interesting start, I would to read more, but well...
torvalds42 chapter 30 . 5/10/2019
Ah, another awesome beginning I did not remember. Damn, I don't know how I forgot all of this... probably by reading too much stories? Nah, can't be
Reishin Amara chapter 26 . 5/10/2019
I miss when people used to write eva a k McDowell
torvalds42 chapter 29 . 5/10/2019
As always, thank for the reupdate .
torvalds42 chapter 26 . 5/9/2019
Been a while f that I read this one too. I have to say, if either of these stories ever get an update, I would be very happy ;)
Guestinator chapter 49 . 5/9/2019
As your summary says mostly these will be humor, as that is what you selected, I will say flat out you are a liar. These have almost always been depressing angst filled one shots. Maybe you wanted them to be humor but simply failed to deliver?

In any case good luck with the stories but it is kind of tiring having to read stories that the author lies about.
Reishin Amara chapter 23 . 5/9/2019
Have to admit I like the two extra houses... it kinda makes sense with Hogwarts size.
torvalds42 chapter 25 . 5/9/2019
Forget about this one too, with the ducks! Thanks a lot, I had a good laugh once again :)
Ratus chapter 25 . 5/7/2019
OMG, you have got to do more of this! I want evil ducks killing Quirelmort!
Jostanos chapter 16 . 5/7/2019
If you haven't already, please continue with this, Myrddin

Hope Potter Fortescue: Future Heiress of both the Potter and Fortescue lines.
nina0116 chapter 21 . 5/6/2019
I know I’m a little late reading this, but I feel like I’ve read this type of story before. I just can’t remember where. It’s still good though.
Jostanos chapter 6 . 5/6/2019
Good bye Harry Potter... HELLOOO NURSE! *ahem* Senna Rose!

Oamke: "jealous freaks terrorizes? HA! Wait until they get a load of me! AHAHAHAHAHA!"
StrongGuy159 chapter 50 . 5/6/2019
Amazing 24 chapters (27 - 50) continue please.
Leeton Osaki chapter 49 . 5/6/2019
You have way too much time on your hands. Not that your work isn't good it's just i have come to have my email you've got mail sound.
Ratus chapter 23 . 5/6/2019
ok this was a hoot, and badass Harry was pretty cool.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »