Reviews for The Strongest Hero
I'm only at chapter 16, is there any ships/pairings here? i kinda dont enjoyed that type, can someone tell me if Saitama or anyone here gets in a relationship with someone?
LittleDemon47 chapter 11 . 4/25
didn't the way Saitama meet musquito girl and genos change in the fic, as in Saitama was playing games in arcade rather meeting them naked
Monster King chapter 77 . 4/23
awesome
Hi chapter 77 . 4/17
I love this story so far! I don’t know if you accept any requests or advice but I just wish to see child emperor interact with kaemon, you know, wholesome children interaction. Anyways, your story is awesome and keep up the amazing writing
simm36 chapter 77 . 4/18
buen capitulo
DracoKing30 chapter 77 . 4/16
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
RomeoDreamWriter chapter 9 . 4/7
Just read the ending AN and OOF, I felt that. Part of me is sorry you were bothered to the point of capitulating, but another part is glad because I like re-reading good stories. So... sorry, not sorry?
RandomGuest chapter 8 . 3/23
Odd, Punch 9 was here before...
m o r e chapter 9 . 2/9
ahh yes another great find of treasure
m o r e chapter 3 . 2/9
y e s . i like this
m o r e chapter 2 . 2/9
y e s .
carlorafaeldesouzaarevalo chapter 8 . 1/19
I don't know if this is relevant to you, but in the words of the author of the Webcomic and the Manga, I mean One.

The Brown Giant is a low Dragon Level Threat and Asura Kabuto in base state is a standard Dragon Level Threat, but when he enters Asura Mode, or Carnage Mode, Asura Kabuto becomes a Dragon Level Threat.

Lord Boros is a Dragon Level Threat.

And because of that, the Deep Sea King, who is a Demon Level Threat, even in his hydrated form, would last almost nothing against Asura Kabuto in his base state.

This is just information, if you want to accept it then ask, and if you don't then no problem; It is YOUR story after all.

And also, although this is already a fan hypothesis, Asura Kabuto in his Carnage Mode is almost as strong as Gouketsu was in the Manga.
Teloch chapter 8 . 12/31/2021
You're missing punch nine.
Omnipotence08 chapter 1 . 12/28/2021
Chapter 9 is Nowhere to be found
Erin Xia chapter 76 . 12/15/2021
Is the author still here? I really love this fanfic and I don't know what I'd do if it disappears, I hope the author is alright. I've read this more than 10 times actually, still the best ones out there. I hope the author doesn't stop writing this fanfic, especially since the best ones always gets abandoned :(
1,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »