Reviews for Celestial Ascension
Where did all of Akihiko's power and magic go he should have easily drafted the j person
Belthezzor chapter 11 . 9/2
Okay, his reasoning at the end of this chapter is childish and lacks foresight. He says he sees her as his equal, while unilaterally making the decision about her not taking the mutated queen piece, which potentially either lowers Grayfia’s combat ability, or takes away the opportunity to increase it, all without asking her opinion. She is his servant with or without the evil piece due to the clan bond alone, or by virtue of being in his clan’s service and as his maid, which she is bred for.
lilrexx1234 chapter 2 . 8/30
This is the most stupidest if not the worth FanFic I ever read.
Really 8Knight Pieces?
Apologize for all I care Val. I don't care. Neither should he. You betrayed him. It's as simple as that. Don't expect no mercy from him the next time y'all fight.
Ah. I take my previous review back.
Why? Everytime. Every single story I read about an oc, he ALWAYS gets into Rias' peerage. Also, this oc didnt even have a summoning paper. So how tf did Rias get there? Bruh I'm already malding about the first chapter.
Enjoyed this story so far especially Akihikos powers and his relationships with everyone. Stayed up till 5 in the morning reading this enjoyed it a lot. My favourite part is Akihikos powers though like the seals and chains from Naruto. I kind of wanted him to join Vali because it would’ve been interesting but it would’ve ruined the story to be honest because it just shuts on every relationship built up to that point. I also wanted his weapon to be similar to a Zanpakutto from bleach tbh but it would’ve just added more work for you with the his relationship with his Zanpakuto having to built up after that. I like all the harem members as well but disappointed we didn’t get to see the foursome earlier on. Anyway enjoyed all the story so far and can’t wait for more.
Belthazor2 chapter 1 . 7/18
8 Knight pieces? Look up how many there are in a chess set bro...
brandonmunoz499 chapter 18 . 7/18
Add rias
brandonmunoz499 chapter 18 . 7/18
Pls rias have her be the anime loving girl pls!
Really enjoyed this story. Look forward to reading your other work too!
AlphaZwei chapter 1 . 7/14
...
It's a basic knowledge that DXD Chess Piece.
What kind of chess game did you play that has 8 Knight pieces?
Hey Kronium365, I read your story and I read another story that belonged to another author named Bladewolf101. Apparently, he copied parts of your story's chapters and re-edited it to try and make it look like his own work. It is downright plagiarism and very little effort into creativity. If you need proof of the accusation against Bladewolf101, go to chapter 12 of his story named The Demi-Demon of Kuoh Academy and you will find some sentences and dialogue that are the same as your story.

Another piece of evidence is the Power of Chaos concept. Bladewolf101 copied the concept of YOUR Power of Chaos that looks similarly word for word, thus committing plagiarism. You can find this in chapter 11 located after the meeting with Riser. Please contact the Fanfiction admins and report Bladewolf101 for his plagiarism. This isn't one of those Guests that are pieces of shit. This is a Guest that is looking out for you and appreciates the effort and work you've put into this story.
JhotoLoraxius chapter 22 . 7/10
Also have you ever thought about, well in any of your stories, some of the harem members getting pregnant? It would add such a interesting perspective to any of the stories?
Mark LC chapter 23 . 7/4