Reviews for GOTHAM: For One Kiss & GOTHAM DEUX
losalini260996 chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
nooooo... how could you kill batman, you just made me hate chloe and i love her character... i hope you continue the story where there is a chance for chruce..this is so depressing!
CelestialSilver35 chapter 15 . 4/14/2009
Bruce died... BRUCE DIED! why?

How can Chloe live with herself? ah!

hmm.. oh well, good story though...
CelestialSilver35 chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
aww, ok. I like Chloe with either Lex and/or Bruce.. but this, this is just sad-mostly for Bruce's part...

did I mention I love the story? ]
CelestialSilver35 chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
i just have to review this chapter!.. I love where the story is going!

wow.. the Bruce Wayne on your story must have some ego if those words didn't affect him for a bit...
nonhalema chapter 15 . 12/12/2008
Very very very sad ending
SeasonVelvet chapter 15 . 10/22/2006
Her name shouldn't even be Chloe anymore.

You know, one of the saddest things in life is loving someone that used to love you. It's even sadder when you love the memory of someone that used to love you. Chloe is no longer Chloe. And the person I feel the most sorry for, is Brianna.

To have a Mother care that little about you.
greenleaves chapter 15 . 2/21/2006
holy shit.
BlueberryOcean chapter 15 . 1/18/2005
I can not believe this. Why did Batman die? I loved him. Man this sucks. You are a well written author, but I wish that you did not have Batman die. :( oh well.
Diana Troy chapter 15 . 8/1/2004
Oh. MY. GOSH! HE KILLED HIMSELF? Crap this fic was GOOD. I usually hate Chlex, but this, I could not stop reading, I just read the whole thing straight through, and wow. What a story. I'm just in complete shock right now. This was just great. Wow. WOW. You need to write a novel or something, because you are good.
twiggs chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
wow. absolutly amazing. it was so sad but just so captivating. great job.
i strongly recommend listening to evanescence "my immortal" while reading the sequal. it's an amazingly beautful ballad, very haunting how it fits the emotions captured.
sparkles-star chapter 15 . 11/29/2003
I'm speechless. I just want to tell you that this is by far one of the best writings i have encountered reading fan-fiction. There was not a moment in this story that my attention swayed. I dont often come across angst, but you've made me a huge fan. I'm also a total Chlex fan, but I really liked her with Bruce. This was so sad, I cried through the entire sequal. I get very caught up in emotions. It was so real to who the characters really are or would become. Because truthfully Lex is going to be evil, and Chloe would be slowly brainwashed into the Luthor mind thinking. And Bruce (Batman) is more about his heart but closed off and is very much about avengence, for the very reason of his becoming batman was to seek revenge for his parents death. Clark (superman)would be upset with bruce because he doesn't believe in killing ANYONE. One more thing is you payed very close attention to details. That is what made this story so absorbing. I think that is overlooked sometimes. Seriously you are awesome. Keep up your writing. I'll be looking for more of your work. Awesome job. :)
kidkarmina chapter 14 . 7/14/2003
WOW! Talk about totally angst )! I'm really very curious to see how Chloe would react when (and I'm not going to use "if") she finds out that Bruce and Batman are one of the same. Even more curious as to how Bruce going to handle his secret.

Really intrigued me...keep writing )!
kidkarmina chapter 13 . 7/14/2003
I'm really very curious as to how Chloe going to handle when (and I'm going to say "if") she finds out that Bruce and Batman are one of the same. REALLY CURIOUS!

And wow, I thought I was done reading all the chapters )! You have just posted another one...cool )!
kidkarmina chapter 11 . 7/14/2003
I will just use the word ironic on this chapter. This is getting very complicated by the minute. I really love the twist and turn (and this is just the beginning of the sequel).

You've definitely got me hooked; despite the fact that Lex is gone )!

I've actually finished all the chapters but I just wanted to post a response on each chapter (maybe not all but at least a couple).
peeps42 chapter 14 . 7/14/2003
love the story but i really want Chloe to kill Bruce or make him a eunuch. Normally i love Bruce but he is pissing me off with his self rightous attitude. er...

i just want him to be punished for killing lex i don't know how but er... hiding Brianna from her father's crimes my ass he just wanted chloe i am actually in agreeance w/ clark. but great story keep updating.

aloha.