Reviews for Charming
MindForgedMan chapter 9 . 6/14
Nope, I'm done. This story is written frustratingly and makes characters overly stupid simply to extend this. Feel like I've wasted my time.
MindForgedMan chapter 8 . 6/14
Ugh, this chapter is putting me off the story. And if you even try to temporarily pair Hermione and Malfoy I'm done. Senseless melodrama enough already.
pixelbun1 chapter 4 . 5/2
a comedy of incredibly dim people. I had to bow out.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 10 . 3/31
They are just too adorable, and way too obtuse. I've never seen anyone more stubbornly refusing their feelings than Harry and Hermione. For two best friends, their ability to not have an important conversation with one another is astounding.

Now, if Harry can just keep it in his pants and tell her the truth things can get back to being cute again. Though I can't help but smile at the clueless numpties tangoing around one another.
Good
jlluh chapter 15 . 2/1
Hermione did nothing wrong and I don't know why she's apologizing.
flowerchild33 chapter 39 . 12/29/2017
A good story overall except that a filler chapter or two before the last to bridge the story and give details on the charm solution would have been very helpful.
Markus Ramikin chapter 39 . 2/13/2017
Story's not bad at all. Good command of language, character voices seem about right... it's just too bad the characters are such idiots, lacking the sort ability to see the obvious that you and I have.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
If Ron is 6 months older than Hermione, and Harry I'd 10 months younger than Hermione, there's no way Harry and Ron would be in the same year at school, might need to change that part.
Guest chapter 39 . 5/25/2016
Except for the rushed last chapter - I quite enjoyed the story. I did feel bad for Draco as Hermione did use him and treat him badly. Wished he had a better and happier ending
Neko-Tenchi chapter 17 . 2/24/2015
As much as i love the Harry/Hermioness, I hope Hermione lets Draco down easy. I feel bad for him since he seems to really like her
Neko-Tenchi chapter 15 . 2/24/2015
Let there be smut! :D Brillant confession
Neko-Tenchi chapter 14 . 2/24/2015
Seriously , can they get any more messed up. Im with ron on this one, someone needs to strangle thres two idiots.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 13 . 2/24/2015
Awe, Poor Draco, but using him as an excuse isnt nice Hermione, and it will only end in tears and a lot of yelling, trust me, ive been there done that
Neko-Tenchi chapter 12 . 2/24/2015
:( Missed the date with draco, but love how Harry's starting to realise he needs to get his hear out of his arse with hermione before Draco sweeps her off her feet
2,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »