Reviews for Confession Time
In The Mix chapter 4 . 8/23
I'm really enjoying this fic! I really hope Hermione ends up with Harry just because I think he would get on with all her siblings really well... Please UPdate soon!
silverwolfigther00 chapter 4 . 8/20
Love it XD wonder if ron or hermione will give up firstXD and if Hermione will get back with Viktor or someone else XP

Anyway I am looking forward to read the next update:)
rentqueen28 chapter 4 . 8/9
*snort* This is a lot of fun! I'm curious, are you planning to keep this HP canon with regards to the relationships, or are you planning to make this a harmony story? I'm good either way. Honestly, though, I'm wondering how it would go if Sherlock, in particular, showed up at Hermione's place and started in on Harry and Ginny too. Please update soon! Can't wait to read more!
NatNicole chapter 4 . 8/7
*smirks in amusement*
secretwhovianpony chapter 4 . 7/25
I fear for Harry if he ever ends up at a family dinner with Hermione... *sweatdrop
Sugar0o chapter 2 . 7/10
i cannot lie I would LOVE for a Harry/Hermione pairing, for it to end that way b/c if nothing else he would join the madness easily! i NEVER liked Hermione/Ron
TwistedNoir chapter 4 . 7/6
Great idea and wonderfully written. Would love to see more of pin cushion Rod :) and maybe a Harry/Hermione ending. I wonder if Harry may have a few skellingtons in his family tree.
Fai's smile chapter 4 . 7/3
This is fabulous. But you know, they can't meet twins... but maybe Percy could try to make his brother see sense? After all, the arrows might get a bit annoying for the Weasleys if nothing else.

I can't stop laughing about 'Sherlock ships Harmony out of necessity' motive.

Also, I love how you wrote Hermione's parents and that John is Sherlock's brother.
orangemavis chapter 4 . 7/3
very entertaining, hope Hermione kicks Ron to the curb. I would love to read more
Critic lol chapter 1 . 7/2
It's not bad. But it's such a mess of a family tree and I can't keep up XD
Mel72000 chapter 4 . 6/28
Family of badass.
VibrantVenus chapter 4 . 6/27
Ok first off, this fic is very strange, but I like it. I'm just really curious if Hermione is actually going to end up getting with Harry. Anyways, I really liked this, and I hope you update again soon!
Riddle reddi chapter 4 . 6/24
You have wild imagination and beautifully written fanfiction. Loving it and laughing so hard.
I am re- reading again and again.
And Please write something like 'brothers' revenge against Draco and Mclaggen.
Waiting for next update
Lightspire chapter 4 . 6/26
The family is very convoluted and unbelievable. I love it. It's fun, and I do enjoy a good Ron bashing. I didn't really like him, and was thoroughly disappointed when he turned up married to Hermione. Actually I was pretty angry about it. Anyway, I really like your story.
hi chapter 4 . 6/24
I vote that, after ron's meeting, you should introduce harry to the family and they end up loving him to the point that they manage to break up harry and ginny so that harryxhermione can be a thing.

PLEASE. Anyways, I like this. I don't see anything glaringly wrong for this fic. So thanks for writing!