Reviews for The Granger Relation - Confession Time
This is insane. I abolutly love it. Can Hermions become lesbian and marry me? I'll adore her and her family.
Emma3mikan chapter 5 . 1/21
New and awesome BF!
mariteri chapter 1 . 1/2
I loved this! The story was a pip. Thanks for sharing and I hope that you're having a great day.
shannalynn chapter 5 . 12/21/2017
I adore this little series of yours. I hope more plot bunnies hop up and bite you on the behind soon so you can write more in this 'verse.
follychone chapter 5 . 12/20/2017
I'm waiting eagerly the next part of this story.
PrincessSparkles95 chapter 5 . 12/19/2017
I would love to say beautiful story. The best part of this story it points out that Hermione could be related to anyone of muggle heritage. Any muggle born could. Heck harry could possibly have some of them but only on his mother side or if a squib is apart of it.
Anyway I loved this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2017
Rereading this again after your newest chapter posted. Sibling dynamics are so fun! I would have loved to see who they pair her up with!
Nanyin chapter 5 . 12/2/2017
this was just a riot! Loved this!
C'Riverblade chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
Oh ho yo this is gonna be awesome. I love this. Rob is a git. He was always rude and inconsiderate and I never really liked the idea of him ending up with Hermione. Oh man I love this!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 5 . 11/25/2017
I just can't stop laughing! :'D I love it! :)
imjanonymous chapter 5 . 11/24/2017
I only just found out about this series, and I've read all of them in one afternoon! I love it! I feel so happy that Hermione finally broke it off with Ron. I love the family dynamics, but the ones about her growing up and being taught by her brothers/aunt was my favorite! I would love to have seen more of those. Thanks for sharing!
Cibbler chapter 5 . 11/19/2017
I always enjoy a good chuckle and this gave me a few. :D
MWolfe13 chapter 5 . 11/13/2017
This was so good. I’ve been laughing every chapter.
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 5 . 11/11/2017
Por favor elige a Harry, por favor elige a harry
1sunfun chapter 5 . 11/7/2017