Reviews for Getting the Best of the Gloomilows
Kvan chapter 25 . 1/2
Hope all is well are you coming back to this
Artisticmom2 chapter 25 . 11/15/2020
What an amazing story! First, let me congratulate you on your excellent command of a second language AND translating a work of fiction into that language. The world would be a better place if everyone took the time to learn a second language with proficiency.
Second, I really enjoyed your plot line both in this story, and the first one connected to this. Dealing with Hermione's PTSD and Severus's growth as a person were really interesting aspects to read about.
Third, your attention to detail and logical arguments for various plot points was great. Your stories made so much sense and could very well add to canon if JKR ever decided to write a proper continuation. Like you, I've not read The Cursed Child, and after all I've heard about that book it sounds like it should be tossed out.
Lastly, while I do enjoy a good smutty scene now and again the amount of adult romance in your stories was absolutely perfect!
Well done all the way around. I hope you keep writing! Your work is well worth the time and you've brightened my day.
hisnhers chapter 1 . 11/9/2020
I was in tears.

his
SeverusSnape1960 chapter 11 . 11/8/2020
This is so amazing.. Ive been enjoying reading this so much, that I know I'll be so very sad when its finished :(
GoldenTrio06 chapter 3 . 10/22/2020
That's what I do with all my dreams. I frequently have dreams where I end up kidnapped or something, which wakes me up at two in the morning.
Amberry Fox chapter 25 . 9/1/2020
Hello!
Thanks for the great story! I just fell in love with the way you write. So many feelings and emotions ... breathtaking. Thanks a lot for this magic!
Can I ask you for permission to translate your story and post it on ?
I would be very grateful for your answer!
Thea Aoife chapter 25 . 6/29/2020
This us a really piece of art! Thank you vety much for it. I enjoYed every single word
Disincanto294 chapter 25 . 4/18/2020
You are an amazing writer and i really liked your story! It was a very slow burn but it was totally worth it! I love they way you portraited the characters!

I really hope to read more fanfictions written by you in the future!
Lucyole chapter 25 . 2/17/2020
Hallo so jetzt habe ich endlich auch diese Geschichte gelesen weiß echt nicht warum ich so lange gewartet habe um sie zu lesen ist aber auch egal jetzt habe ich es ja gemacht. Ich lese lieber in Englisch da hört sich alles irgendwie interessanter und spannender an als in deutsch. Mir hat sie echt gut gefallen die Gefühle der von Hermine und Severus waren toll mit anzusehen wie sie wachsen und das sie sich vertrauen egal mit was auch das es einoaar peinliche Szenen gab war gut gehört auch mit dazu das Leben ist halt oft seltsam und es läuft nicht immer so wie man es gerne hätte. Am Ende sind alle glücklich mit dem was sie tum und mit ihren Partnern und Ginny bekommt ihren Potter *lol* zwar nicht Harry aber einen netten Erfolgreichen Mann. Ich habe die Geschichte sehr genossen und freue mich weitere zu lesen von dir *kekse zur Inspiration und für die tolle Arbeit*
Lucyole chapter 3 . 2/11/2020
Really good so far very interesting he see her plight and want to help her Draco is still ashamed of his past behavior towards her and trys to change. They try to be strictly professional right now and not let their emotions for each other get in the way. I never really have Nightmares just odd dreams mostly about what I read or watched even old things from my childhood sometimes. Worst is when the full moon is out but I sometimes even like them they are entertaining for me.
BlueWater5 chapter 24 . 1/30/2020
Great story! I especially liked the epilogues. Thank you for writing and sharing!
BlueWater5 chapter 5 . 1/28/2020
Gotta love Luna!
BlueWater5 chapter 3 . 1/28/2020
I like how Severus still has the privileges of being Headmaster, though he doesn't let Minerva know.
skyeryder01 chapter 24 . 1/25/2020
Really loved this! I especially loved Hermione and Severus' relationship and how it evolved.
Ymix chapter 25 . 1/2/2020
I will definitely miss those you created in this work.