Reviews for Heart of the Kingdom (The Trophies 3)
RagingKey chapter 39 . 6/3
This was a very enjoyable read, and one that I took my time with. The saga as a whole seemed really thought out and really connected everything well.

My only complaint was thar I felt the whole 3rd book was rushed. It started well enough, but after Link's death and Sora joined the crew, everything just blurred by. It also felt like everything was a little too easy for the crew. I didn't feel the tension the other two books had.

The ending felt flat as well. There wasn't as much build up to the final battle, aside from the whole traveling the universe thing. The whole 12 getting keyblades felt a bit too convenient, but it seemed needed based on how the story had progressed. I also thought the battle with Xehanort was anti-climatic and didn't feel like a fight, at least compared to the battle against Nightmare and the ending to the war.

I guess what I am saying overall is that book 3 just didn't have the tension or the satisfaction of the first too, and as a result felt rushed.
nameless chapter 1 . 5/30
Which characters turn into trophies?
Capitalclassship chapter 37 . 3/18
Also Does Bowser Jr. counts death too? i know he gets revived due the Memory paradox in the first Book but he later dies right? he is only mention in the Second book.
Capitalclassship chapter 37 . 3/16
Also were is Cortana too? she appears as a ghost to the Master chief as well.
BigRedE chapter 39 . 3/16
This entire saga has been a wonderful read. I am glad I decided to stick with it and wait for the uploads. This is one of the best Smash Bros, or even video game stories I have read. Thank you for taking the time to write this. You deserve to move on to bigger things.
CapitalClassShip chapter 39 . 3/16
This has been a Good Ride all good things come to and end but A Good one.

The references how you put your own original way to join each world I admit that they were a few errors here and there but everything else was perfect.

Those last Words of yours kinda reminds me of that web comic series that ends leaving a Gamer Room but to enjoy Family Time.

Was that Ness or Ninten? at the other Earth BTW that cannot be a Coincidence you Ingenious Mad man.
CapitalClassShip chapter 38 . 3/16
is this the Reference of the Fic"the Mario experiment" I been waiting for in your Story about the Plumber and the Princess. I guess Daisy still around but kinda out of the picture I just hope they can still be friends and play Tennis and Go karts Racing.

Good to see everything was Fixed Undertale Style true RESET even with some permanent changes but everyone safe a sound.

Crash Bandicoot "Woah" reference with Star Fox. hahaha.

Legend of Zelda Reunion make cry a little in the good way Sad but happy.
CapitalClassShip chapter 37 . 3/16
I always feel that OC of yours was more than meets the Eye.

Science and Magic on the Real world he would be unstoppable! say how do you think it would go on the first week?

Where is Legion? I don't care if you think he is a full robot heck Protoman is there and don't say because it's an Android,Geth do have souls even if they are Silicon Souls ones those counts too.

Also Ruto has Fins on her arms not tentacles.

if only Nintendo,Sony and Microsoft joined to do something like this Street Fighter,Mortal Kombat,King of Fighters, Guilty Gear among other Fighting Games would have a powerful Rival that could put them in shame. not even their crossover games do something of this magnitude.

I would too Embrace true death Glady knowing I would be reunited with one of my Crushes for an Eternity to come.
CapitalClassShip chapter 36 . 3/16
Interesting and Confusing Topic about Atari and Kirby's stomach Blackholes I need to do research later.

the situation kinda reminds me of my Favorite old cartoons Trilogy shows the Beast Wars,Reboot and War Planets/Shadow Raiders where their world's almost seems to comes to a close end With somewhat similar apocalyptic phenomenons.

Kirby done it's part now it's up to you Smashers.
Haxorus knight chapter 35 . 3/14
have sora Universe reborn
And Sora and Kairi moments please
CapitalClassShip chapter 35 . 3/9
So that explains a lot about the Hand of Fate.

I expected to be somewaht different to what i imagine.

like the New world from The Novel Overlord kinda setting.

but who were the Greatet Evils i cant imagine being the usual villians or were something else or its the Regular villians?
KeybladeHero17 chapter 35 . 3/9
Aww...I didn't want Sora to die. He had a family with Mario and the Smash Bros. M , please don't do this.
CapitalClassShip chapter 34 . 3/2
Love the Reference to these iconic modern Games.

Even the Author of Kingdom Hearts admits that the Story Nowadays is confusing with all the New stuff they put in each Sequel and Prequel.

And that's One Way to Defeat That Devil not with Violence but Forgiveness. (Folks won't believed until they read it! sorry if I spoiled again.)

that last Quote is from the Bible or other Christian Book?
CapitalClassShip chapter 33 . 3/2
All of the 13 Vassals are Down.

Only Xehanort is Left to Go.

Damn what a Twist you made whit the Asetic.

We lost 2 good souls and third who got Redemption in the End.

But all the 12 are together Now!

Kinda get to see this KB joint move coming.
CapitalClassShip chapter 32 . 3/2
Damn the Ice climbers sure get Dark With the Heartless influence good thing they are clear now. (even thought their actions would appear normal under real life circumstances and Eskimos lifestyle)

Hopefully Dr Mario appears later and Fix Jigglypuff Dilemma.

So Vaati never got himself a Vassal Title? was Ganondorf title the Thief king or the king of darkness?

personally I blame Nintendo since they keep using Bowser and His Castle for Plot Devices, I mean sure they get invaded but he still one of the Richest Guy's in Mushroom Kingdom Heck and in the end of the Day he gets his place Back.

A Composite Bowser is strong enough to put Golden Freeza from Dragon Ball Super in place.

Congratulations in Finishing this Story even though we are 2 weeks till you posted completely.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »