Reviews for Happy Valentine's Day, Loser
malaga chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Okay say it with me, aw. I do like a soppy Draco, and I can just imagine him playing the Laughing game. That is a cute story, I really like it.

malaga
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
SO HEART-BREAKINGLY SWEET! _
seekerpeeker chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Oh how sweet; poor 16 y/o Ginny, but seems like D has a long time to make up for his past actions. Great writing!
Tiny Q chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Aw! So sweet! It took me a moment to realize you were one of the contestants in the D/G forum thingy. I keep coming across them. But yes, this was so great! I love the idea of the Malfoys being like that. It's so original that it works. Them being good can travel so far. Well not so much anymore with the fifth book, but you never know, right? And the D/Gness was all so great. Keep writting! :D
BlackMage3 chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
This is so crisp and witty. A few of my favorite lines:

1-Narcissa once again threw her son a nasty look. “I’m not a vegetarian because I love animals, Draco,” she sniffed, “I’m a vegetarian because I hate plants!”

2-Draco rolled his eyes, “Women, can’t live with them, can’t bury them in the backyard without the neighbors seeing.”

3-“Hmm,” Draco smirked, “she had lost the art of conversation, but not, unfortunately, the power of speech.”

4-“Ah, bless,” he laughed as well, “she does have a greedy streak!”
sam chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
that was lovely , there's no other word for it.

it was simply... lovely
Gusha chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Good!Lucius well, that was a bit of a shock, dear. But funny.

Just a brad hint-the world cannot have too many g/d one shot ficlets.

You write them very well, keep it up.
avapouhi chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Aw! So sweet! But not just sweet, a very good story. With a happy ending. Just the way I like them.
Isadora chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
this is very sweet.
Dolineth chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Woah! You're brilliant, girl!
Ms. Kitty De Noir chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
That Was So SWEET!U R really good at this!U should write a story based on this.
Dan Breaddy chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Aww... that's so sweet. A bit of light angst, but a good read!
nataliefly chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Rocky, you know by now that your stores are the only reason that I could ever think Draco/Ginny may ever happen! You are an excellent writer, and for a one shot fic, you had a great begining, great middle, with a wonderful end. And for an OOC fic, you still kept Draco delightfully spiteful. I love it!

And the use of the Izzard lines.. I knew Draco would be a fan.. I knew it! "In a plastic cup" Brillant!

Keep of the fantastic writing ma' dear, your stories always make for a better day.

-Nat

Ps.. you flatterd me so with the review you gave me on my fic..
Keita chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Aw! So sweet! *sniffle* If I cried I'd be bawling right now. but.. since I don't you'll just have to settle for a fake sniffle.

:oD
iluvdanielr chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
That was very cool. And I'm pretty sure that I like the Malfoys better this way. Write on My inspiration.!