Reviews for Time Immemorial
Kyprioth chapter 41 . 12/29/2017
0_0
Update. Please.
I love young Severus and there simply isn't enough of him (ever). That and your worldbuilding is wonderful. The marauder era fics with good worldbuilding are hard to find, and even more rare is finding one that actually accnolages the marauders as bullies. Then you take it a step above that and make it so all the characters are flawed enough for wonderfully nuanced storytelling. And the romance is balanced by the rest of the plot! I binge read this and your other story over Christmas and loved them both. Of course I'm biased and will always choose young Severus for my favorite...so update please! (Although female Severus is really interesting and I would love to see Veronica make a comeback at some point. I'm normally straight enough to be ambivalent about F/F but VeronicaSnape and Hermione are really, really hot/interesting together. Not to mention the potential for shock humor. I always do love dumbfounded people.)
May the muses favor you,
-Kip
Mr. Meowington chapter 41 . 11/21/2017
we shall be waiting with great anticipation, I wish you great luck
Mr. Meowington chapter 32 . 11/20/2017
the closer i get to the end, the more nervous i am, I rather to be able to read this forever
snapefan1983 chapter 15 . 11/8/2017
snape lied she did say something , she said Amen
snapefan1983 chapter 13 . 11/8/2017
janet Famel reminds me of hermione granger in class
snapefan1983 chapter 9 . 11/8/2017
too bad he did not kiss her true loves kiss
mmaallek chapter 41 . 10/19/2017
interesting fic, however the last few chapters seem to be very rushed, chapter 39 made little sense and 40 was practically unreadable to the point I had to skip most of it.
41 is much better written with the plot moving finally moving forward.
Hermione and Sprout moments are very dull and quite forced, so are Hermione's assessments, you should skip them entirely and make some type of summary out of them when she meets Severus again.
Grovek26 chapter 41 . 10/18/2017
Good chapter. Best of luck with your work and test.
Emperor's Sister chapter 41 . 10/16/2017
Hola

Thanks for the installment! I was wondering what old moldyshorts was getting up to in the interim. Please write more soon when you can!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 41 . 10/15/2017
I'll try and wait patiently! Good luck!
RhodaBush chapter 41 . 10/15/2017
More please
ZoeyOlivia chapter 40 . 10/8/2017
Excellent!
Grovek26 chapter 39 . 10/3/2017
Excellent chapter
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 39 . 10/1/2017
More, please update the next chapter quickly!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 39 . 10/1/2017
I freaking love this story! Poor Mia (imma just use my favorite nickname I've seen in some fics so much shorter!) she needs her Severus time to recenter. He seems to be good for that!