Reviews for Brothers In Arms
UIa chapter 15 . 4/22
update soon...you are a brilliant writer
shaggydog chapter 1 . 3/25
I hope you will find time to return to this story soon!
lizard1969 chapter 15 . 11/6/2018
oh this is no good...he needs help and hopefully someone will notice...
Guest chapter 15 . 11/6/2018
Such a great story! Hoping your next update will be soon - can't wait to read it! :)
Deana chapter 15 . 11/6/2018
Poor Aramis!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 15 . 11/6/2018
Oh nooo Aramis he cant keep using that vile drug he has to be stopped soon before he makes himself worse. question is will it be Porthos or Athos that sees whats going on?
GoGirl212 chapter 14 . 10/28/2018
Glad to see this story continuing - there is so much here to deal with - not just the aftermaths of torture, but now dealing with addiction. It's a cruel place Aramis is in. Imagining what is coming next is very disturbing but I'm ready to read it!
lizard1969 chapter 14 . 10/20/2018
when will they find out his addiction I wonder? Can't wait for the reaction and the intervention... :)
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 14 . 10/19/2018
whoa what an out burst from Aramis yelling at Athos( gotta say love it when they go at it with each other when they do ) Athos has every reson to worry we all do
GingietheSnap chapter 13 . 10/16/2018
This has been a great read and I can't wait for it to continue! I fear, though, that poor Aramis is going to become addicted to that tincture - just one more hardship for him to overcome.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/14/2018
Loving this
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 13 . 10/13/2018
I can so see Treville run towards what he thinks is danger.. Yesss its teh boys their safe.. well alive but Aramis isent outta the woods( I;m guessing ) mmmmmmm I know his cloak is wool but ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! hope they can help Aramis come back to who he was
beeblegirl chapter 13 . 10/13/2018
So is that the end of the story or is there more to come?
SnidgetHex chapter 12 . 10/7/2018
I enjoyed this last chapter, although I had to reread the whole work to understand it again Glad you're back!
lizard1969 chapter 12 . 10/6/2018
yes please continue...can't wait to see what happens and how they deal with his addiction?